depression

Guillermo Rigondeaux

firstly im sorry to hear that your going through a bad spot.fyi, technically, depression is "a chemical inbalance in the brain" but i believe mind over matter so its not about goin on anti depressants imoexercise. endorphins will make you feel a bit better.other than that im not sure what to advise coz i dont think ive been there.

• Upvote 1

Guest Triple XXX

i used pills tbhbut now i just deal with it (i dont have depression)when im super low i dont do sh*t, i just ride it out i dont try force it or whatever it just passes with timeu know them ones where u question your very existanceanyways, what happened?, i too thought everything ws going well, when sh*t like that happens to me like when i got kicked out n all that i jus look at the bright side n try not to see the present as bad but the future as great, kinda thing, like the present might be sh*t and you cant change the past, but you can the futureive rambled on long enough

• Upvote 3

i used pills tbhbut now i just deal with it (i dont have depression)when im super low i dont do sh*t, i just ride it out i dont try force it or whatever it just passes with timeu know them ones where u question your very existanceanyways, what happened?, i too thought everything ws going well, when sh*t like that happens to me like when i got kicked out n all that i jus look at the bright side n try not to see the present as bad but the future as great, kinda thing, like the present might be sh*t and you cant change the past, but you can the futureive rambled on long enough
dont underestimate yourself theres something quite profound about that

anyone ever get depressed how do u deal with that feeing of dread and hopelessness that seems to last for daysis it just a "man up" and deal with it thingi just lost everything in the space of 2 weekstrying 2 ride out this wave but i cant lie vip2 i feel like im drowningin a deep place atm
I hope things get better for you soonwhen I get that feeling of hopelessness I look at what I can do to help myself out of the situation and I go hard takes a lot of will power but whatever you can do for yourself do italso don't be afraid to ask for help from those people who are in a position to help+ i think about the good things that I have in my life, and i appreciate them in spite of the other stuff which is gettin me downfor me this is my family and what I have managed to achieve so far (even if im strugglin to get somewhere now)

You need to think about your situation, yes it can hurt to dwell on whats happened but you have to be able to accept the situationAlso get a healthy balance of activity and meditation correctSome symptoms of depression are that you feel like you dont want to do anyhting and you have a feeling of hopelessnessDont get comfortable in your depresssion combat them, tackle the feelings/symtopms head onFeel like doing nothing? go Gym and duppy the punching bagFeel hopeless? Give yourself something to looks forward to even if it is work 2mro anythingBut when you get back home don't let the depression take hold again, meditate on recoverytell yourself "f*ck it I'm not going to let this consume me" I can keep it moving

• Upvote 2

been depressed since i was 14 tbh (probably younger, more like 12, hard life) and been extremely good at hiding it which has been my downfall, looking back now as a more mature developed person i can see all the signs, what went wrong, what i should have done etc, recently told family wagwan and has been a huge relief but also angry at myself because if id done/said things sooner my life would be alot different, mainly its been a wake up and i feel mentally stronger than everi actually remembered skola posting about endorphins the other day, obviously i already knew they do u good but u kind of forget things and get into bad routines so i basically kicked ball all day with the mandem since watching man/liv and feel alot better, its more than weights n stuff u need to run about mostly tired which is good because I've found sleeping hard since quitting cigs/weed/drinki dunno if my extreme paranoia/depression is also linked with this drug abstinence, im not going back either way, never thought of taking medication I've seen the side effects and dependency first hand its not the answer

• Upvote 1

keep busy - work, gym, helping peoplelisten to musicbe with friends3 things I did that helped me get through a period of depression, found it best to wear myself out during the day so I could konk out at night quick, and be ready to do something in the morningdrinking helps for a few hours at most but then you end up doing stupid shitraving is worse tbh, 'cause everyone's got their own vibe really and its harder to share it

You can just keep yourself busy etc which could help by keeping ur mind off it but it means ur just ignoring it and it could swing back on u again.My advice is to just sink into it for a couple days, but make sure u do some exercise and try to talk to someone, think about things ur gonna do like a goal, purpose or something to look forward to (long term or short) and how your gonna go about them.Then after those few days, wake up early and go about solidifying the things you were thinking about to give u a nice kick start, and dont look back.peace.

pos Radio :Y:jogging is a great outlet for stress etc. swimming too - theres something about being in the water/steam room/sauna/shower, kinda relaxing and helps give you an appetitea lot of good advice here. when my sister was depressed she medidated but i dont really know anything about it - if she were in the country id speak to her about it.