VIP2 F1 2010 Championship

Mr. Gayle

codemasters.jpg

Hope we can get a lot of ppl on board for this, will add the library of videos on VIP2 Gaming.

I suggest to have it every weekend, most people are in on a Sunday evening. So would be ideal to have the championship race then, 9pm good ?

Game comes out Friday so would say have a week of practice and have the 1st championship race on the following Sunday 3rd October.

So list your name and car so I know who is on it

I know Fifa is a out next week, but its only 1 race so Trim you will have to tear yourself away from it for a bit lol

Race Conditions

Race Distance – 20% of a full real world race, should be about 15 laps depending on circuit

Full damage on - which will affect your car visually and physically. So no craziness at the 1st corner

Dynamic Weather – Basically random

Fuel Simulation - On, car will be filled with around 160kg of fuel at the start of a race this will be used up gradually as the race progresses. A full tank of fuel will cause your car to accelerate slightly slower and braking will be more difficult

Tyre Simulation – On, tyres will wear, blister and puncture. Grip level will be affected too.

Meetings

October

1st 9pm Practice Championship Race

3rd 9pm Championship Race - Bahrain

8th 9pm Practice Championship Race

10th 9pm Championship Race - Australia

Drivers

Mr Gayle - Red Bull

Scott M - Red Bull (My mate)

LaidBack - McLaren

Trim - Ferrari

Tee - McLaren

Simply D - Ferrari

• Downvote 1

f*ckIN PAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR

not gonna lie, i object to gayle taking a whole team in the inital post. I have no intrest in red bull, but i just that isnt in the ethics of good sportsmanship!!

I'll take the remaning Red seat thanks....

Still think there is a better way of assignin teams/players race by race though, gotta be some fairness about it, otherwise peeps who come into this topic further down the line aint gonna want to have a midfield team the whole duration!

Are they big differences in the car speed between all the different teams? (excluding all the fairly new teams).

/

Not sure im gonna cop atm. This game/fifa 11 + wireless router + xbox live membership is putting me off.

lol its down to pot luck asto whether MS clock you or not. Im not sure of their detection methods....there are certain guys here who didnt get snipped in the last banwave, some ppl are talkin about they got a bligh cos they snitched...but as yet i havent seen any evidence to support this!!

N there seems to be a performance diff between the cars...usin a control pad, i wudnt wanna be anything else other then a top 3, maybe 4 team. Unless ur runnin ALL assists tbh

• 2 weeks later...