Heroes

Sinister

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's sh*t if she has the same as Claire so she'll probably have something new that we haven't seen yet. The way she talks it better be good.I said this on the other forum (RWD):Why does future Hiro hate past Hiro? Said "you" like he hated him and didn't drop his sword or nuttin.The Peter thing was just irritating. If they wanna trick us they need to be more sly. From when Claire had that twig pulled out of her brain we all knew he was coming back to life.The fight between Peter and Sylar f*cked me off though. It started SICK and I thought we were gonna get the real good ish but then Peter just got stupid. As soon as man raised the glass it was bait what he was gonna do. Maybe they'll have a proper fight in the finale. Imagine a double-ep finale. OH MY!

Lol my bad. I put a warning in the RWD thread, forgot I didn't do one here.You should go watch though.By the way, was just checking for the trailer for the next ep and came across this. http://viiv.nbcuni.com/viivexperience.html They're letting them watch the latest eps on the net after they've been aired in the states. It wouldn't let me watch any but I'm guessing if you have hide IP or something like that you can watch them that way.Here's the trailer for the next ep anyway. It's crap.http://youtube.com/watch?v=Aw-J8E03Fzg

next episode looks showerBUT it means they do save the world

this is an american showthe world = nycbut them doing a special for what would happen if the bomv goes off = the bomb not going off

they are rebuilding the cityyou can see the cranes and the new buildings

I swear down this country is swag at making programmes like Heroes/lost etc.Big up the writer, this could of draged out of bit, but everything is going into place.
they tried wit that itv show bout monsters...was kinda swag.n the closest ting in british tv like heroes, lost etc is probably dr who lolHustle is comin back soon

England just dont have the budget and when they do they waste it on some overpaid actor who will bring in the audiences instead of paying some americain writers to make it.

Lol at that pathetic excuse of a show.Dinosaurs or whatever its called. None of the actors can act and i swear the dinosaurs look sh*t as well.Certain shows have got the budget they just can't make programmes like Heroes. Need to hire some new writers.