OMG he's coming MY WAY

Davicious X

Usher will play at The O2 in 2011

US star Usher to play London’s O2 Arena as he tours UK for first time since 2004

John Hyde, Chief Reporter

Monday, 20 September, 2010

10:48 AM

MULTI-PLATINUM selling recording artist Usher has announced he will play The O2 arena as the London date of his OMG Tour.

Share|

Email Print Got a Story?

MULTI-PLATINUM selling recording artist Usher has announced he will play The O2 arena as the London date of his OMG Tour.

The R&B icon will tour the UK for the first time in six years and will play in the capital on February 2, 2011. Following a busy year including mentoring his protégé Justin Bieber, and his recent performance at the MTV Video Music Awards, Usher is soon to start his OMG Tour in Seattle before crossing the Atlantic.

Usher will be performing hits and tracks from his sixth studio album “Raymond vs. Raymond” and the deluxe edition “Versus” which were both released this year.

Since rising to fame in the early 1990s with hit single U Make Me Wanna, Usher has released commercially and critically acclaimed albums with total sales of more than 45 million.

Tickets are on sale on September 24 via www.theo2.co.uk or by calling 0844 856 0202.

Is my girls favourite artist so I'm defo coppin tickets on friday. And as the show is days before her birthday I might even get tickets that have us not in the nose bleed section.

Who else is on this?

• Downvote 43

oh sh*t i just clocked the topic title

LMAO im sorry for implying ur a lil white girl

loool

*woosh*

i clocked OMG and i guess MY WAY is a song too...

if i had a girl who was a big fan id get tickets

You cannot be serious?

Is my girls favourite artist

Only reason for any enthusiasm from me is right there tbh.

Knowing that my girl probably don't know about this yet has got me thinking about putting that smile on her face when I pull out the tickets.

Do I wanna see Usher? Meh. If he's perfoming his old stuff like others have said then I have at least some interest cos like many of you, I'm really not interested in the crud he's been dropping recently. But my girl loves his music so ima get her some tickets.

I thought some of you (Mainly the few females that you plebs haven't chased away from the forum) might be interested in the news that Usher was coming to London.

And as for the title... It's Cheesy and lame. That's the point. Now go back to passing zorn between eachother and calm the f*ck down

• Downvote 2

dnt take it so personal, Your hit and miss semi-homo cheesy joke missed, and we've said what we thought, both of the concert and Your title

but which chicks we've "scared away" would You like to see posting more, out of curiosity?

• Downvote 1

oh sh*t i just clocked the topic title

LMAO im sorry for implying ur a lil white girl

loool

*woosh*

i clocked OMG and i guess MY WAY is a song too...

if i had a girl who was a big fan id get tickets

You cannot be serious?

I am.

Im listening to the song right now, dont remember it at all.

¯\(°_o)/¯

I was like 12 when it came out.

• Downvote 2