Official Betting Thread

serpent

On 5/28/2016 at 3:25 PM, Lens said:

betting the remainder of the change in my a/c on Barnsley.

me gambling next season depends on Barnsley, if they don't win in 90 minutes I'm done. 

Barnsley really trying to make me keep gambling

Germany -1 handicap is @2.10 against Slovakia

Leno, Rudy, Rüdiger, Boateng, Hector, Kimmich, Khedira (c), Sané, Götze, Draxler, Gomez

in-form Gomez upfront, Gotze,Sane,Draxler all capable of getting on the scoresheet. 

16.45 BT Sport 2

2 hours ago, RYDER. said:

Germany -1 handicap is @2.10 against Slovakia

Leno, Rudy, Rüdiger, Boateng, Hector, Kimmich, Khedira (c), Sané, Götze, Draxler, Gomez

in-form Gomez upfront, Gotze,Sane,Draxler all capable of getting on the scoresheet. 

16.45 BT Sport 2

Germany had it until that Hamsik banger. Jumped on Slovakia at HT @Evens to cover the loss.

They've actually played well:o, could cause an upset in the group stage against Wales/England. 

These Slovaks will have the best CB in the league Smalling and dem man dere sweating

• 1 month later...

I hear you, but Hull had a class side last season and couldnt win it, even Middlesbourgh had a good side, yet Burnley won it. :/

Plus Newcastle will loose a couple of thoose players before the transfer window closes tbh

Me personally id be MUCH MUCH more comfortable betting against that bet happening.

• Upvote 1