Official Betting Thread

serpent

Ok, this idea is taken from another forum that i use OLBG, many people have tried including myself numerous times but only one person got close to achieving the goal and at his peak had reached just over £9000, but after hitting a loss he decided to walk away with £5000 which is still extremely good.

This may seen very optimistic but this is achievable, start with a bank of £10 and winning 10 bets in a row will return just over £10,000.

Below is an example of how this would work if successful.

Bet 1 £10 @ Evens Returns = £20

Bet 2 £20 @ Evens Returns = £40

Bet 3 £40 @ Evens Returns = £80

Bet 4 £80 @ Evens Returns = £160

Bet 5 £160 @ Evens Returns = £320

Bet 6 £320 @ Evens Returns = £640

Bet 7 £640 @ Evens Returns = £1280

Bet 8 £1280 @ Evens Returns = £2560

Bet 9 £2560 @ Evens Returns = £5120

Bet 10 £5120 @ Evens Returns = £10,240

The rules are not set in stone and you don't have to back each selection at Evens, you could opt for a bigger price selection or a smaller priced selection, the ultimate achievement is obviously to reach £10,000 but if you turn £10 into £100 for instance and want to walk away than that's fair enough....

I thought it would be good to bring this challenge over to this forum as it may liven this room up, anyone is welcome to have a try and as the starting bank is only that of £10 it is affordable to i assume most on the forum weather your working full time or are a student etc...

One rule that is a must is that selections must state what attempt your on, what bet you are on, what the stake is, what the potential return is, and obviously what your selection is.

Example:

Attempt 1 Bet 1

£10 on Etc Vs Etc @ Evens

Potential Return: £20

Hopefully someone on here can reach a decent amount.

Good Luck.

• Downvote 2

Ok, this idea is taken from another forum that i use OLBG, many people have tried including myself numerous times but only one person got close to achieving the goal and at his peak had reached just over £9000, but after hitting a loss he decided to walk away with £5000 which is still extremely good.

This may seen very optimistic but this is achievable, start with a bank of £10 and winning 10 bets in a row will return just over £10,000.

Below is an example of how this would work if successful.

Bet 1 £10 @ Evens Returns = £20

Bet 2 £20 @ Evens Returns = £40

Bet 3 £40 @ Evens Returns = £80

Bet 4 £80 @ Evens Returns = £160

Bet 5 £160 @ Evens Returns = £320

Bet 6 £320 @ Evens Returns = £640

Bet 7 £640 @ Evens Returns = £1280

Bet 8 £1280 @ Evens Returns = £2560

Bet 9 £2560 @ Evens Returns = £5120

Bet 10 £5120 @ Evens Returns = £10,240

The rules are not set in stone and you don't have to back each selection at Evens, you could opt for a bigger price selection or a smaller priced selection, the ultimate achievement is obviously to reach £10,000 but if you turn £10 into £100 for instance and want to walk away than that's fair enough....

I thought it would be good to bring this challenge over to this forum as it may liven this room up, anyone is welcome to have a try and as the starting bank is only that of £10 it is affordable to i assume most on the forum weather your working full time or are a student etc...

One rule that is a must is that selections must state what attempt your on, what bet you are on, what the stake is, what the potential return is, and obviously what your selection is.

Example:

Attempt 1 Bet 1

£10 on Etc Vs Etc @ Evens

Potential Return: £20

Hopefully someone on here can reach a decent amount.

Good Luck.

Just cash in after each bet and yr nice really. Like wen u get 2 bet 4 put 70 down n keep 10 innit so if u lose u can start again. might do this nx week.

He done it in the space of two months, but like ThinikingThugLife said you can do it at own pace to your own goals etc...

If you only wanna make £50 or what not then that's fair enough, Bet what your comfortable with.

Its fun to do and is affordable, the more the merrier tbh, no matter what your target is.

If you bet it all then you lose it all don't you.. but if you did reach that amount know one expects you to put the whole lot on to one bet, obviously if you want to you can but it would be gutting to lose that much at once.

If i personally made it to £5120 i would probably do £500 bets and say i lost two bets in a row i would call it a day and walk away very happy with just over £4000.

Like i said the rules are not set in stone and that example i showed is just what can be achieved.

this would work better on a sport which isnt football or doesnt have draws