Sign in to follow this  
thinkingthuglife

fukin wack keepers

yo wtf cha bex. aint even seen the game but how we conceeding 3 against brom? Bredrin said Almunia fuked up again. our back-ups that frail polish faggit Fagianski this shits gotta stop coz its costing us games. Brom wtf? all time low swear I would of spat at our keepers if I was at Emirates. wtf? yo fuk this man if one of the two useless twats get murdered tonight I Did it solock me up 4 life. Bex.

Guest Awesome Kong
Bex=Becky?
stfu faggit. yr fam must be smallies or white?
Did you pass your English Language GCSEs or did you manage to get a D?

Bex=Becky?
stfu faggit. yr fam must be smallies or white?
I chat sh*t, sh*t, sh*t, sh*t, greek girls, greek girls, sh*t, sh*t , sh*t.
Leave the football talk 2 the football fans u probably watch Songs of praise instead of la liga on sundays u fag.

Guest Awesome Kong

So do you fancy greek women? I don't tbh.It is "to" and "you."Does your borough provide English writing lessons at all? I think you will need to enrol asap as you will gain a small advantage over fresh off the boat people.

• Downvote 4

So do you fancy greek women? I don't tbh.It is "to" and "you."Does your borough provide English writing lessons at all? I think you will need to enrol asap as you will gain a small advantage over fresh off the boat people.
talk about Arsenal goalkeepers or stfu. SON.

Guest Awesome Kong

Ok. Almunia speaks better English then you.http://www.icslearn.co.uk/gcse-A-level/gcse/gcse-english/Your time!

Ok. Almunia speaks better English then you.http://www.icslearn.co.uk/gcse-A-level/gcse/gcse-english/Your time!
Good find. now find yourself a life skills course u full time failure.Task1 - talk football. FAIL.Task2. Log off your computer for 24 hours. PENDING.

Guest Awesome Kong

All I did was mean't the Bex is an abbreviation for Becky, then you got hot headed. You will never get a decent job if you can't type properly, I think you need to use the spell check each time you post.

• Downvote 2

lololol/all i can say is I hope Woj gets a chance, i cant accept it anymore.Apparently Almoonya in injured, so it looks like Fabianksi is goal vs chelsea :DWojciech_Szczesny_moze_3385265.jpgsave us chesney

lololol/all i can say is I hope Woj gets a chance, i cant accept it anymore.Apparently Almoonya in injured, so it looks like Fagianksi is goal vs chelsea :DWojciech_Szczesny_moze_3385265.jpgsave us chesney
ffs. u know his gonna cost us. yh we should get the youngster in.

Fabianski in the nets against Chelsea :D damn he was in goal in the semis and was utter shocking please not next weekend because when ever given a chance he wastes it.