Pingchat?

Dubby

It's sh*t tbh but its the only messenger app linking Berry, Apple and Android so its decent in that sense.

Only thing on my android sometimes it.takes ages for a message to come through. Sometimes days and sh*t. Dunno if it happens on any other phones...

Yeh. Whatsapp is even worse than this. At least pingchat is free.

Both lack features but I guess for IM it does what's needed. I dunno why people just don't txt... most contract phones have unlimited Txt moretime nowadays.

Guest Triple XXX

Whatever they're calling it nowadays, windows live messenger. Loads still use it, I just thought it would make sense to have something that was cross platform.

I guess I figured this would be the one to do it

whatever its called

f*ckin dead

I have loads of chat apps but all of them are sh*t. Blackberry to Blackberry, BBM obviously wins hands down. Blackberry ><Iphone, Whatsapp is just about the best but maybe worth checking out the one below.

There's one called Cnectd that's meant to work with all the Smartphones. The previous version I downloaded worked okay for me and my friend on Android, but my boy on Iphone was complaining. Upside is its free if anybody wants to check it out, they've recently updated it so it might work better.

http://home.cnectd.com/

Then another is Hello Messenger but that sucks, the BB version has been in beta for months and final release has been 'coming soon' since last year, I have the beta and the push doesn't always work, Iphone users can get through app store.

Whatsapp has become pretty sh*t too. It was better when they didnt charge, now they're getting people to pay an annual subscription but the service has gone downhill. People aren't getting messages till days laters which is useless for an 'instant messenger'.

There's a few more that are 'coming soon' as soon as they're released and if worth it I'll post about them.

Oh and about Pingchat, its still in early stages, support is good but also doesn't always work.