halloween bash

bubz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 nite iz da nite it's goin 2 be phatevery 1 should go . i cnt wait anywayz hope 2 c u lot dare so we can talk face 2 face laterz.iz any 1  dressin weird n sh*t
Its strictly fancy dress or no entry!

oi oi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yes went down the bash in the end with dan we bumped into natalie and laura whilst lining up to get in and laura was in fancy dress bless her!! little did we all realise she was the only one that bothered... awwww!!! spent all night with nat n laura dancing away~!!!!! biggrin.gif:D yeah i saw carlie s n kayla ( hey girls ! great to see ya) :D usual dj's dj t an sk, danny blaze etc etc ...... :D:D cant really remember much bout da night to be honest dan reakons my drink got spiked as i really did goo on a mad one!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: i remember a few people coming up to me to say hi but cant remember who they were lol anyways it was a great night from what i can rememeber

it werent strictly fancy dress! i was the only one that turned up in fancy dress  :oops:
HA HA HA HA HA HA LMFAO!LITERALLY LAUGHING MY ARSE OFF!I'm sorry - i couldnt help tellin everyone it was strictly fancy dress cos i wanted people to look like nobs!Couldnt resist the urge - sorry laura!Wish I'd been there to see it! biggrin.gif

it werent strictly fancy dress! i was the only one that turned up in fancy dress  :oops:
HA HA HA HA HA HA LMFAO!LITERALLY LAUGHING MY ar*e OFF!I'm sorry - i couldnt help tellin everyone it was strictly fancy dress cos i wanted people to look like nobs!Couldnt resist the urge - sorry laura!Wish I'd been there to see it! biggrin.gif
i knew it werent but i thought more people woulda made an effort!

awwwwwwwww bless her tho !!! i should of got a picthe only one i got of laura is in the top right corner of this pic dont know iff u can make out the outfit but thats laura bless her with a drink as usual lmao !!!! dont worry bout me dan caught me off guard lol :oops: meatdv8.jpg
lol thank god u cant really see me! it was only coke, i dont drink! biggrin.gif