FAO Virgin Media/ Sky Customers

Aquaman

@ VM CUSTOMERS 1ST OF ALL See when you have the press the red button option on skysports is this function available on Virgin Media?

Also whats the packages most ppl on for sky atm? seeing as everyone was getting free stuff off of sky what should I expect to pay for phone/broadband/tv?

im gonna leave these cunts at virgin but i heard net is mad slow on sky

arghhh

these cunts at virgin. I want out OUTTTTTTT

Just got off the phone to one prick, apparently when I got my £10 months sky sports trial they mustve changed suttin on my contract too

they tellin me i agreed on the phone (i definately did not)

and that they sent some letter explaining my changes and that if i was not agreeing i should send it back within 7 days

to be honest they mightve sent the letter but they send me 10 letters a month so i rarely read them, now they tellin me im locked in a contract for another 12 months (BULLSHIT)

Prick on the phone didnt like me, man was basically talkin over me when im tryna explain to him, more or less had an argument with him.

ARGHHH I don't have time for this

Id wait i was going to go back to sky in the summer but for what i get on virgin i would have to pay more and not only that virgin are set to start using tivo boxes by the end of the year

and that will have a lot more features on it then sky......... can see virgin overtaking sky as sky focuses on 3dtv which imo will be air

Guest Triple XXX

quick ting doe

they have the full sky sports n sky movies at home

on sky player it says sky sports is free until 31st december, is that it? cnt i watch it after then?

im not a big sports fan, but still

just got the best idea

back home in london they have the full sky package

gonna fone my sis and get the viewing card number and use it for sky player

sick tings

Been doing this for the past year and a half now..ever since Swiftie told Sportsroom man about streaming.skysports