Abortion

The Somalian

Guest Triple XXX

had ith one chick that miscarried, thats kinda closebut i dont f*ck with abortions i think id actually kill a chick who aborted my kid, like i dont mind what other people do and thatbut if its my kid no matter h i am i cnt do that sh*t, they can talk all that pain n labour sh*t but i dont care, you dont kill my kidjus had to let that off

• Upvote 1

we both agreed it was the right thing to do so from that aspect neither of us were unhappy with the terminationi felt guilty / responsible for what happened and found it tough being the guy in the whole situation coz it was all her + in her body all i could do was be there for her and try to be as helpful caring and understanding as possible(it took me about 15mins to find the words to write that)

• Upvote 6

Guest Esquilax
we both agreed it was the right thing to do so from that aspect neither of us were unhappy with the terminationi felt guilty / responsible for what happened and found it tough being the guy in the whole situation coz it was all her + in her body all i could do was be there for her and try to be as helpful caring and understanding as possible(it took me about 15mins to find the words to write that)
I can imagineDunno what I'd do if presented with the situation. Obviously considering my age it would be a devastating thing to happen to my life, so I'd try and convince girl X to have an abortion. But yes, if she's terminated the pregnancy without your knowledge and only told you about it after, that's not on.However I'm a firm believer in choice, and considering it's the woman who has to carry/ give birth, she would have the last word- what else could you do?

bruv the dirty c*nt left the yard with me in total shock in what she said swear i feel to punch her up and that sentiment has not changed its consuming me differently cant even say sh*t to my mumsy or nothing just kept the sh*t to myself appart from one of my boysSkola it is a deep thing but the way you two done it was correct do you ever think about how old the child will be now etc? because that kinda sh*t will haunt man for rest of my life where i plan to live to 37 now

• Upvote 1

Me and the wife had spoken about it quay before it happens so when she did get pregnant, yes it did hit us hard but it was for the best. One of the hardest things we've ever had to go through but I think it brought us closer as a couple. Seeing the pain she was in when it was happen was really upsetting.Still think about it now at times, woulda been coming up to its first birthday soon.

see this is what im sayin its a madness i wouldnt be able to do thati just cant do it even if im flat broke n livin in an alley id have the kidwe can be broke together
It's a madness trust. But finances weren't in order. She had just started university and being a pregnant dancer isn't the shout.Worse thing is that neither of our parents know. If my mum found out now she would be even more pissed at me. Not just because I got her pregnant, but the fact that we made such a big decision, and went through something so big without telling them.

bruv the dirty c*nt left the yard with me in total shock in what she said swear i feel to punch her up and that sentiment has not changed its consuming me differently cant even say sh*t to my mumsy or nothing just kept the sh*t to myself appart from one of my boysSkola it is a deep thing but the way you two done it was correct do you ever think about how old the child will be now etc? because that kinda sh*t will haunt man for rest of my life where i plan to live to 37 now
:D:lol:/ sorry serious topic

see this is what im sayin its a madness i wouldnt be able to do thati just cant do it even if im flat broke n livin in an alley id have the kidwe can be broke together
It's a madness trust. But finances weren't in order. She had just started university and being a pregnant dancer isn't the shout.Worse thing is that neither of our parents know. If my mum found out now she would be even more pissed at me. Not just because I got her pregnant, but the fact that we made such a big decision, and went through something so big without telling them.
Few questions if you dont mind answering..Was you both in uni and how far apart was they, how hard was it to last through uni without cheating etc and trusting each other.../How do you deal with the jealousy issues of going out with a dancer and her having to get intimate with other malesThat would eat me away inside hearing them things i couldnt go out with a woman who works in a certain proffesion

Few questions if you dont mind answering..Was you both in uni and how far apart was they, how hard was it to last through uni without cheating etc and trusting each other.../How do you deal with the jealousy issues of going out with a dancer and her having to get intimate with other malesThat would eat me away inside hearing them things i couldnt go out with a woman who works in a certain proffesion
Not a problem.She's in Ldn Studios and I currently work full time. Took a year out 2 years ago Smh.In terms of jealousy is not really a thing because she works with pure battyman. I 100% trust her though so even the small amount of straight males dnt really bother me. I also feel I'm mature enough to see everything she does is on a professional level so whenever she is dancing with other males i know its purely that.On another note sex with a dancer >>>>>>>Best I've ever had.

Not a problem.She's in Ldn Studios and I currently work full time. Took a year out 2 years ago Smh.In terms of jealousy is not really a thing because she works with pure battyman. I 100% trust her though so even the small amount of straight males dnt really bother me. I also feel I'm mature enough to see everything she does is on a professional level so whenever she is dancing with other males i know its purely that.On another note sex with a dancer >>>>>>>Best I've ever had.
Fair enough how long you been together for and you see a real long term future with herGood attitude to have just seeing it as a career but seeing someone put my woman in some posistions and having to kiss her etc would eat me away But hope it goes well for u cuz

Guest Triple XXX
never had this personally but i wouldn't put it past certain girls to have done it behind my backbeen with 1 girl to get ti done coz her man was a c*nt, felt for her
THEN WHY HAVE SEX WITH HIM?ffs females <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

In terms of jealousy is not really a thing because she works with pure battyman. I 100% trust her though so even the small amount of straight males dnt really bother me. I also feel I'm mature enough to see everything she does is on a professional level so whenever she is dancing with other males i know its purely that.On another note sex with a dancer >>>>>>>Best I've ever had.
Ohhh my brother.C/s every word of this. I remember the first time I went to see one of her shows and this guy had to put his hands on her bottom, I instinctively went to get up to go swing him but managed to stop myself. It's really not that big a deal, she doesn't involve herself in any jobs that involve too much

1 chick said she lost it in an accident, i think she aborted1 chick aborted coz i wouldnt enter a relationship with her at the time. i asked her to keep the baby and give him/her to me if she didn't want to have him/her ( cue negs ) but... boy....

• 1 month later...
Guest Waka Flocka Dave
had ith one chick that miscarried, thats kinda closebut i dont f*ck with abortions i think id actually kill a chick who aborted my kid, like i dont mind what other people do and thatbut if its my kid no matter h i am i cnt do that sh*t, they can talk all that pain n labour sh*t but i dont care, you dont kill my kidjus had to let that off
half of this dont f*ckin make sense