Abortion

The Somalian

how u heads deal with it coz it's contantly going through my head and this girl is lucky i have not killed her so farcant blatent tell me u abort my child like its normal
i feel Your pain, and Your anger. my only comfort is that it is the child was clearly unwanted by his/her mother, coupled with how unideal the situation would be. You won't achieve anything by killing her, it won't better Your life in any way, and You can't bring back Your young fallen angel
my child would be 4/5 months now, i would be gettin into the swing on things, understanding how this parental sh*t works, and they would have a 2 cousins of similar age. i chose a bedtime song i will use with my future children
  • Upvote 2

if yall want kids plan them with a partner who is serious as you are about itit is not useful to dwell on wat mite have been as the variables in life are infinitemore useful is to learn from the experience that you were not with a good woman who respects you and try to change that in the future

• Upvote 1

if yall want kids plan them with a partner who is serious as you are about itit is not useful to dwell on wat mite have been as the variables in life are infinitemore useful is to learn from the experience that you were not with a good woman who respects you and try to change that in the future
Real Talk.

Yeah its not about having kids willy nilly with any chick you are on, its really not fair on the child to bring it into a less than life, we should all be striving for stability in preparation of parenthood and the fact some people don't really pisses me off.Know one girl who has 2 mixed race babies of different dads, she's such a cool girl too but completely wasted mentally letting these brothers gas her up

end of the day I am pro life person but I dont know how girl can say she had abortion without never telling me after we planned out our life together dirty bitch it was not ne girl I would never get ne girl preggers I loved this girl still do a peiceI am not some waste guy I have a secure job that pays well she knows this if you ever knew what I done for this c*nt u will be vex same way I got her job what pays £65 a day for 6 hours work I got that for her she is just nasty sorry I am not a man to fall for girls ask my boys who know me How she come out and said it to me like its a normal ting is a f*ckry coz I know she has started uni now but it would of worked out I could of paid for child care etc last girl who was expecting for me way back in 2000 and we dealt with it Im vex just coz how she dealt with the situation to tell me after the deed was done was a f*ckrynext ting is no one saw or heard from me when I was with her thats how much she meant to my mum hardly ever saw me even my boys hardly heard a word I lost my radio show hardly posted on here because I was besotted by this ting

man that level of passion for a woman can be dangerous trust me ive been there ended up caring more about her than myself fast forward 5 years she left me and im like damn what have I done for ME recently so it might have been a blessing in disguise in a way if it saved you from going down that roadalso, you can look at it this way:if she could do that to you then she wasnt the right girl for you, better you have found out now than later down the line when there are 4 kids and a mortgage in your namei know thats not exactly gonna cheer you up but its a different way to look at things if you are feeling negative

• 1 month later...

I never forget looking for something to watch one night and putting on ch4 innocently (this was before the time of skyplus when you had to manually check what was on each channel), only to be confronted with some abortion documentary showing a real-life footage of an abortion taking place & the bloody feutus when it was dead, it was f*ck*ng ABHORRENT. Only saw like a few seconds of it, but that was more than enough, was dry retching it was f*ck*ng sickening. Anyone else have the misfortune of seeing that?? Was a good few years ago now, but some sh*t you cant forget no matter how much you try. Been extra vigilant with ch4 ever since that, always use skyplus to check whats on ch4 before I actually turn over now. Them man will show absolutely anything on that channel :!:

Girl told me she had a termination and i am finding very f*ck*ng hard to deal with anyone gone through this and how you handle it?
My first ever true "love" had two abortions behind my back. I only found out years after when I was contacted by her friend. I was so disappointed but one thing i have learned with life my friend and that is, Karma is a son of a bitch! Chin up fella.

Karma is a bitchYou beleive your ex is going to be aborted?
No, she is going to be shot.. grabbing my ak47 now. Peace people.. JKNot in that sense, I know so many people that have cheated, had abortions and nearly every single one of them live with a guilt inside their hearts thereafter and regret their actions. People act irrationally at the end of the day so when you act irrationally, rationale will always come back around and hit you in the face.

Guest Rorschach

I think thats the pointshe obv had unprosexted text which was unwise, ended up in a situation she didnt want or couldnt handlenot telling you was srsly badn im sure if you add that to the fact she will be called the terminator eveywhere she goes, you have a ready made suicide note tbh

• Upvote 1

I think thats the pointshe obv had unprosexted text which was unwise, ended up in a situation she didnt want or couldnt handlenot telling you was srsly badn im sure if you add that to the fact she will be called the terminator eveywhere she goes, you have a ready made suicide note tbh
unprosexted text? hahaha Yeah man, hear what you say still.

• 1 year later...