Abortion

The Somalian

Well...I got pregnant when I was taking the pill, I was 16-years-old.... didnt believe in abortion...shes here now and I love her to bits...dont regret a thing! Maybe I would have waited a few year but shes here now ... can't change it so, deal with it! If I could change the past maybe I would have done things differently.... but I guess everyone has their own opinion on abortion... everyones different. I haven't been pregnant since, or had any miscarriages.

Ws you taking the pill properly?

Clearly not

I don't even wanna be raw and I know you must love your child more than life itself but 16?

bill-duke.jpg

Yes 16... sh*t happened... things in my life at the time were bad... seen my daughter as being my guide... to be honest... not been pregnant since or had ay miscarriages.... I see it as FATE she was meant to be here I feel..

You have my sympathies

Good luck to you both tbh

Who is both? You have my sympathy mate

You and your child obviously

And I meant sympathy because you conceived during a difficult time in your life which must've made it worse, not cuz I'm feel sorry for you

Thanks for the sympathy doe

Don't have sex then tbh, theres a box of instructions on the pill packet its all very simple.

Not to be offensive but being 16 is no excuse, just goes to show how 16 can be way to young to understand the importance of contraception.

at that age (and above) i was sticking my d*ck in bitches bareback, who is worse, me not caring about pregnancy and sti or a girl carelessly missing one day of taking the pill?

people do stupid things when theyre young.

As bad as eachother, we are young at 16 but we still knew that if you walk into the road you can get run over, we knew at 16 that unprotected sex = babies. IF we can't be responsible to use contraception then it just goes to show we are not mature/responsible enough to engage in sexual relations.

The time for when you should have a child is where you believe you've done all you can with your life, you've been all the places you've wanted to go and have accepted what your life is in a settled manner and comfortable with what you've become.

That's time when you should have a child and guide them into helping them achieve things you couldn't and guide them through the rights and wrongs of life.

• Upvote 1

The time for when you should have a child is where you believe you've done all you can with your life, you've been all the places you've wanted to go and have accepted what your life is in a settled manner and comfortable with what you've become.

That's time when you should have a child and guide them into helping them achieve things you couldn't and guide them through the rights and wrongs of life.

no way. You want me to have children when I'm washed up and ready to retire?

I want my child to see me continuing to strive for more, aiming high so they can emulate it and do the same

and in terms of "going everywhere You want to go" - I want my child to travel the world or at least go on several holidays with me, so that also doesn't apply

no way. You want me to have children when I'm washed up and ready to retire?

I want my child to see me continuing to strive for more, aiming high so they can emulate it and do the same

and in terms of "going everywhere You want to go" - I want my child to travel the world or at least go on several holidays with me, so that also doesn't apply

Ain't about raising your kids in the hood Lens

• 4 weeks later...

Don't have sex then tbh, theres a box of instructions on the pill packet its all very simple.

Not to be offensive but being 16 is no excuse, just goes to show how 16 can be way to young to understand the importance of contraception.

at that age (and above) i was sticking my d*ck in bitches bareback, who is worse, me not caring about pregnancy and sti or a girl carelessly missing one day of taking the pill?

The saddest thing is people do this even when they're grown and know better.

What gets me mad are people that have multiple abortions... like didn't you learn the first time? It's like a game kmt.

The saddest thing is people do this even when they're grown and know better.

What gets me mad are people that have multiple abortions... like didn't you learn the first time? It's like a game kmt.

Innit.

What the f*ck is that doing to their body as well. I've been told that after something like 3 permanent damage is caused?