Can u think creatively and indirectly. Can u think outside the box.

o-guy

by using riddels that can only be solved by doing so

This is the riddle i could not solve. tbh if u can then u should set yur mind to creating sumthing becuz apparently u have a mind for it

There is a man who lives on the top floor of a very tall building. Everyday he gets the elevator down to the ground floor to leave the building to go to work. Upon returning from work though, he can only travel half way up in the lift and has to walk the rest of the way unless it's raining! Why?

these ones i did quickly

A man is wearing black. Black shoes, socks, trousers, coat, gloves and ski mask. He is walking down a back street with all the street lamps off. A black car is coming towards him with its light off but somehow manages to stop in time. How did the driver see the man?

A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

There are two plastic jugs filled with water. How could you put all of this water into a barrel, without using the jugs or any dividers, and still tell which water came from which jug?

these took a bit of contemplation

Why is it better to have round manhole covers than square ones? (this is strictly logic as oppose to lateral thinking like all the rest)

A man died and went to Heaven. There were thousands of other people there. They were all naked and all looked as they did at the age of 21. He looked around to see if there was anyone he recognized. He saw a couple and he knew immediately that they were Adam and Eve. How did he know?

A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?

if u think u've got the answer put it in spoilers

• Upvote 3

he can see the guy cos its daytime

he shud go in the room with lions because they wud of starved

freeze the water and put the blocks of ice in the barrel

is it cos if u turn a square manhole cover 45 degrees it will fall in the whole?

adam and eve wudnt have belly buttons

heard the first and last b4, dont think i wudve worked out without being told

good thread, heres some more:

1) A man pushes his car to a hotel then relizes he is bankrupt. How come?

2) A man is lying dead in a field with an unopened package next to him. No one put it there. How did he die?

3) Jane's Mom has three children. One's name is April. The others name is May. What it the name of the last child?

• Upvote 1

he can see the guy cos its daytime

he shud go in the room with lions because they wud of starved

freeze the water and put the blocks of ice in the barrel

is it cos if u turn a square manhole cover 45 degrees it will fall in the whole?

adam and eve wudnt have belly buttons

heard the first and last b4, dont think i wudve worked out without being told

yup

the guy is too short to push the top floor button unless he uses an umbrella but realistically he'd have a pokey to do it on any day

pmsl dunno how to put in spoilers

they are all easy except the water one

no offence but i just dn't believe u

but yur right anyway

2) A man is lying dead in a field with an unopened package next to him. No one put it there. How did he die?

3) Jane's Mom has three children. One's name is April. The others name is May. What it the name of the last child?

1 - He's playing MONOPOLY!

2 - Dunno

3 - Jane

love riddles, that first one that Kapitan couldn't get I learnt at primary school, didn't get the bottom ones though

jugs

put the jugs in the barrel

says without the jugs, someone posted the right answer though

riddles on the internet are just googled.

the thing is if people were to actually try they would figure out most riddles in under 20 mins if that

riddles are often based on creative thinking or fundamental logic analysis

u dn't need to be particularly smart to solve them

but the average person is mentaly lazy, so gives up after a minute or so

personally i like that satisfyed feeling u get when u solve a tuff riddle based in logic (dnt really like the ones that require general knowledge), so googles a losers ting imo

Here's one I used to like:

Detectives come to the scene of a death to find a guy with a noose around his neck hanging in the middle of the room above a pool of liquid. There's no chairs or anything he could of used to to stand on so the detectives are lost to how the guy could have managed to hang himself.

How did he manage to do it?

Detectives come to the scene of a death to find a guy with a noose around his neck hanging in the middle of the room above a pool of liquid. There's no chairs or anything he could of used to to stand on so the detectives are lost to how the guy could have managed to hang himself.

block of ice or sumone wet held him up, but if i had to choose one i would say the ice

i'm not a fan of these type of riddles that require a certain type of knowledge(if u get what i mean) to solve. I never played that game so i never would of got that, but my sister did so she just breezed through here and solved it like i was an idiot

3 = jane 1 = that silly board game, gimme a bit for 2

:lol: creasing at the second suggestion

yeah I think in the original one it said something about no signs that anyone left the room, but yeah the first suggestion was right

lol yeah thought that was a bit dumb, but these things often are

/

which ones did u say u couldn't solve?

jugs

manhole

heaven

shoots/hangs husband

mind you I'm pretty sure I'm still drunk from last night, I'm usually bang on with the riddles and shoulda got the jugs and shoots/hangs one, I've heard the heaven one before I think but the answer wouldn't have come to my mind

all the answers have been given but can you confirm the answer to the manhole one? is it so it won't fall through?