Can u think creatively and indirectly. Can u think outside the box.

o-guy

jugs

manhole

heaven

shoots/hangs husband

mind you I'm pretty sure I'm still drunk from last night, I'm usually bang on with the riddles and shoulda got the jugs and shoots/hangs one, I've heard the heaven one before I think but the answer wouldn't have come to my mind

all the answers have been given but can you confirm the answer to the manhole one? is it so it won't fall through?

a square will fit through another square when turned on one of its edges and put through diagonally, This is not the case with a cricle.

the answer for number 2 that i posted:

i think its a parachute which failed to open or something fell from the sky and hit him on the head.

This is the only one I got right out of the ones you posted and I did it in no time lol

Again, only got one right out of el kapitans ones too.

Never really thought about doing riddles before but i'm going to start doing them now.

i can never do these

thats not true

u can if u gave yurself enough time

actually thinking outside the box is actually quite difficult to do

but in life its highly useful, so ipersonally believe its worth training yurself to do so

Guest haze-e

Here's one I used to like:

Detectives come to the scene of a death to find a guy with a noose around his neck hanging in the middle of the room above a pool of liquid. There's no chairs or anything he could of used to to stand on so the detectives are lost to how the guy could have managed to hang himself.

How did he manage to do it?

Block of ice.

Many people dn't realise lateral/creative thinking is sumthing that can be taught to ones self

one excercise that helped me to do so was the random word technique

say yur boss says to u, i want u to come up with an idea to improve the wheels(for cars) we are producing

i would then flip through the dictionary and stop at a random word like toothbrush. Then i stop and think, whats the benfits of a toothbrush? what are its attributes and characteristics? How does it behave and why does it behave like this? Then i think HOW can i apply these principles to my own problem. Think HOW can i make this work and disregard any initial thoughts that the two are entirely unrelated.

This is how its suppose to work (using the above example of yur boss asking u to come up with ideas about the wheel)

REPLACING THE WHEEL WITH A TOOTHBRUSH - i see a tire made out of the brissels of a toothbrush

what are the benefits - moves easily through snow. potential damaging objects like sharp stones, move through the tire unharmed.

resulting relevant/practicle ideas - create a snow tire where the snow or water is forced through holes in the bottom of the tire and through small tubes in the rubber, squirting out. Stopping the tire tread from clogging.

- dimples in the tire so small stones are not felt by passengers.

FEATURES OF A TOOTHBRUSH - they get worn out if u use them for too long. They have springy handles so u dnt hurt yur teet/gums if u press to hard.

resulting relevant/practicle ideas - how about a tire with two layers of coloured rubber so that when the underneath layer shows through, it is evident that the tire needs replacing. police could spot balding tires from a distance.

- could the suspension be a flexible piece of metal instead of a spring

and so on

DO NOT THINK OF THE WORD OFF THE TOP OF YUR HEAD, AND WHEN U FIND A RANDOM WORD DO NOT THINK "I DN'T LIKE THIS ONE" push yur mind to be creative and make it work.

tech-ers that is vastly helpful for u desginers/entrepreneurs

a bit random but i'm sure it will be helpful to some

• Upvote 7

with me and riddles i will always make something up to fit the riddle, so i could be wrong in regards to the written "answer" but technically my theory is still correct if you get me which is why i dont really do riddles because they are all easy if you think outside the box hard enough you can have several answers

• Upvote 1

Many people dn't realise lateral/creative thinking is sumthing that can be taught to ones self

say yur boss says to u, i want u to come up with an idea to improve the wheels(for cars) we are producing

i would then flip through the dictionary and stop at a random word like toothbrush. Then i stop and think, whats the benfits of a toothbrush? what are its attributes and characteristics? How does it behave and why does it behave like this? Then i think HOW can i apply these principles to my own problem. Think HOW can i make this work and disregard any initial thoughts that the two are entirely unrelated.

This is how its suppose to work (using the above example of yur boss asking u to come up with ideas about the wheel)

REPLACING THE WHEEL WITH A TOOTHBRUSH - i see a tire made out of the brissels of a toothbrush

what are the benefits - moves easily through snow. potential damaging objects like sharp stones, move through the tire unharmed.

resulting relevant/practicle ideas - create a snow tire where the snow or water is forced through holes in the bottom of the tire and through small tubes in the rubber, squirting out. Stopping the tire tread from clogging.

FEATURES OF A TOOTHBRUSH - they get worn out if u use them for too long. They have springy handles so u dnt hurt yur teet/gums if u press to hard.

resulting relevant/practicle ideas - how about a tire with two layers of coloured rubber so that when the underneath layer shows through, it is evident that the tire needs replacing. police could spot balding tires from a distance.

and so on

DO NOT THINK OF THE WORD OFF THE TOP OF YUR HEAD, AND WHEN U FIND A RANDOM WORD DO NOT THINK "I DN'T LIKE THIS ONE" push yur mind to be creative and make it work.

awesome post

and so on

awesome post

C/S

I need to get into trying more riddles. I often never bother taking proper time to work it out. Definitely can see how it can benefit you in other aspects of life. Will start doing riddles more often. Props Kapitan.