Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bedroom Bully.

RWD Memories

Guest Bedroom Bully.

Pissed I had bare pages saved, but now they have gone, SKET STORIES lol and the classic JME threadSome pix from RWD back in the day.friedchicSWNS060606_228x291.jpghahahahaba2.jpg1164056763458e833099b0c.gifid_hit_it1.jpgalbum_pic.jpgidiotdz7.jpg00091052.jpgGirlsAloudweb.jpgNotEverybodyCanWearBlack.jpg314925461_52b1c51828.jpgLook how sick it used to look, biggrin.gifrwd.jpg

Guest Seriouss

*SLAPS*Pull yourselves together.RWD as we know it has gone and there is nothing we can do about it. I like it here anyway, the white makes me happy(Plus I cant get on the new RWD)*skips off*

Guest Bedroom Bully.

That JME thread was sick, bookmarked it ad everything."JME is my boyfriend, he told me" :?

That JME thread was sick, bookmarked it ad everything."JME is my boyfriend, he told me"  :?
I never saw that thread. I saw the follow up when Ice got bored one day and ended poor Emma.

i had the beadle control as my avi aswellrwd got rhianna to cover up her 5 headand got shut down due to ashley colegatethem were some good times

Iceys story about how he was walkin and some man was behind him... Few seconds later he could feel the man wingzin up to him so he got shanked. Man was just probably trying to just breeze past.Streets bredrin who trekked up North to link some move and got aired out.Tipper and his 1001 April fools pranks.The endless number of lives that got ended on RWD. The topic where Logan got deaded as well as some next mans. Plus people like Giraffe neck and them.Somone dig some of them memories up.

GAGE
the tom tom ting still runs nowwhy do people do this to themselvesstories of road boyment is not the one

Ive got pure and I know Drugged ups got a few aswell. When Ive got a few spare minutes and imageshack aint boying me Ill murk dis.

Ahhh that classic thread where mellow yellow killed off Luv doc with the dad barling over a cut from a tin .. and the pic of him on a monkeys body lolThem draw a member in Paint threads