RWD Memories

Guest Bedroom Bully.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss
a street wanderer.....with no home...lol
Oh, poor little Tony. Tony - on a side note. You must be the baitest guy ever, every myspace I go on you pop up somewhere!

When Adidad got set up by the police to test if he was paedo.When Adidads house got run into by a car.When Adidad was held at gunpoint ( I think) for his phone.When Ceazy told us about linking a guy with no legs.When Tipper got rushed by somalis for his flyers.When the gayman tried drawsin Rimac at the gas station.Eager and the wheelchair ting.Doctor. Fullstop.'Pedo Bear' lets slip he is a paedo.The picture of Durrty when he looks like Flava Flave.When Dynmat post that picture of his bleeding toe.I can only remember random tings.

When Adidad got set up by the police to test if he was paedo.When Adidads house got run into by a car.When Adidad was held at gunpoint ( I think) for his phone.When Ceazy told us about linking a guy with no legs.When Tipper got rushed by somalis for his flyers.When the gayman tried drawsin Rimac at the gas station.Eager and the wheelchair ting.Doctor. Fullstop.'Pedo Bear' lets slip he is a paedo.The picture of Durrty when he looks like Flava Flave.When Dynmat post that picture of his bleeding toe.I can only remember random tings.
LOL @ Adidad Reminds me of one somali dude from college.+Adidad's sexual allergyKissy toffee (nuff said)Dynamat posting a dead rottie biggrin.gif The female exposures.. Wow i cant even think.

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
Thats quite an unfortunate picture for Jammer.
lol @ the way lady sov is lookin
lmfaojust staring at mans Y frontsnot a good look for both careers