RWD Memories

Guest Bedroom Bully.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my, and whoever done that helipad landing strip on her fivehead.

swear messiah posted it saying there was car crash outside and that guy went inside to see how badly injured he was in the mirrorsyou can see his brain and sh*t

the rumor about ashman linking kissy. and them two doing stuff. and him getting her  pregnant.. the rumor lol
I assumed it was true after I read this
kissytoffeekm7.jpgAshmans ex, Kissy toffee, Version 2  

Guest SHO FACE GOON
A few of my favourite picturesegogy1.png
WHO DA f*ck IS DAT?COME LIKE DAT WHEELCHAIR PRONE BASKETBALL PLAYER
your mum rides on spiners doe so sekkle yourselfthe bandwagon ting aint cute
ISIT?SKEENYOUR MUM STILL MOVIN O'S OUTSIDE KILBURN PARK STATION TO PAY FOR MY SERVICES?SPEAK OF THE DEVIL, SHES HERE NOW*HAS SEX WITH EGO KIDS MUM*ABOUT TRYNA SEND FOR MANMAKE YOURSELF USEFUL AND GO AND HAND OUT "ARE YOU MY DAD" LEAFLETS IN SOUTH biggrin.gif

i remember people tryna beg friends by tryna join sides but then getting ended when the person they were tryna join turned on them
I think it started cos luv doc was tryna tell me he ended face offthen face off came back and he tried to beg friend then got endedthen loads of others got invovled*does the scrubs day dream look*ahhh great days great days
It was when Carpe was getting sent for and others started joining in and other beef were happening in that topic.