KEVIN DAVIES !!!

Mr. Gayle

Ben Foster (Birmingham City), Robert Green (West Ham United), Joe Hart (Manchester City)

Ashley Cole (Chelsea), Phil Jagielka (Everton), Glen Johnson (Liverpool), Rio Ferdinand (Manchester United), Joleon Lescott (Manchester City), John Terry (Chelsea), Stephen Warnock (Aston Villa)

Gareth Barry (Manchester City), Joe Cole (Liverpool), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Tom Huddlestone (Tottenham Hotspur), Adam Johnson (Manchester City), Aaron Lennon (Tottenham Hotspur), Jack Wilshere (Arsenal), Shaun Wright-Phillips (Manchester City), Ashley Young (Aston Villa)

Darren Bent (Sunderland), Peter Crouch (Tottenham Hotspur), Kevin Davies (Bolton Wanderers), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United)

Big Kev is a strong whole hearted lad, he has qualities, he wont let anyone down..

Bolton striker Kevin Davies has accused Arsenal's players of screaming when they are tackled in an attempt to "con" referees into awarding free-kicks.

"Sometimes it feels like they are trying to earn you a booking," said Davies, after his side's 1-0 defeat.

"A few of them let out a big scream, which is a bit embarrassing because it is a man's game."

Davies, who upset Wenger with a two-footed tackle on Gunners full-back Gael Clichy in September, added:"Kolo Toure did one, and he is big, strong man. He was screaming 'my leg' which is a bit unnecessary - but they get the free-kicks.

"In my eyes that is cheating the referee, they have conned him, but they are good at that and you just have to get on with the game."

lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Oh shut the f*ck up, we knew you'd be one of the very few pleased, only you could pick out something he said against us. Prob got out the carpet and bowing to some poxy shrine.

Swear he has made over 100 fouls in 3 different seasons, always in the top 2.

So much for this "new" England.

• Upvote 4

Oh shut the f*ck up, we knew you'd be one of the very few pleased, only you could pick out something he said against us. Prob got out the carpet and bowing to some poxy shrine.

Swear he has made over 100 fouls in 3 different seasons, always in the top 2.

So much for this "new" England.

The one time I agree with Mr Durham, yeah made 100 or so fouls

I am Arsenal old school mate, what I say is echoed by all the old players, ulot are the new bitch-made Arsenal, crying, bitching & living outta Wengers arse..hanging onto his every word..

Thats why the new school Arsenal fans hate the opinions of the likes of me, Wrighty, Merse, Dixon, Keown etc.. lol ulot cant take the truth or criticism... we all want whats best for Arsenal FC

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

I am Arsenal old school mate, what I say is echoed by all the old players, ulot are the new bitch-made Arsenal, crying, bitching & living outta Wengers arse..hanging onto his every word..

Thats why the new school Arsenal fans hate the opinions of the likes of me, Wrighty, Merse, Dixon, Keown etc.. lol ulot cant take the truth or criticism... we all want whats best for Arsenal FC

:lol:

Anyway this the England squad thread I shall not ruin it.

davies has been in some sick form though

had a sick assist at the weekend too

f*ck knows how j.cole gets in the england squad