50 - Bowcats, FTW

Guest Lens

50 Cent’s anti-gay Twitter rant:

Rapper 50 Cent is refusing to apologise after he appeared to urge gay men to commit suicide in a rant on Twitter.

The shamed singer wrote: ‘If you a man and your over 25 and you don’t eat p***y just kill yourself damn it. The world will be a better place.’

The 35-year-old made the comment on Thursday just as the US was coming to terms with a string of suicides by young gay people linked to bullying.

Fiddy has now tried to pass it off as a joke, tweeting: ‘Some how they turned a simple joke about oral sex into a anti gay statement.’

He added: ‘I have nothing against people who choose and alternative lifestyle in fact iv publicly stated my mom loved women.’

It’s not the first time he has aired homophobic views. In 2004 he told Playboy magazine: ‘I don’t like gay people around me, because I’m not comfortable with what their thoughts are... I’d rather hang out with a straight dude. But women who like women, that’s cool.’

His latest comments came as openly gay TV host Ellen DeGeneres made a tearful appeal to America’s young gay people facing prejudice following a series of deaths.

She said the US faced a ‘wake up call’ after student Tyler Clementi leapt to his death off a bridge after his roommate allegedly exposed his tryst with a man and streamed it on the web.

‘One life lost in this senseless way is tragic. Four lives lost is a crisis,’ said the 52-year-old. Gay singer Will Young also hit back at the rap star, telling his own followers: ‘50 Cent... He is nice man isn’t he.’

http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/842966-50-cent-s-anti-gay-twitter-rant

i think they've got it wrong

i think he's talking about non bowcats more than about homos

Guest Triple XXX

Some next Downing Street style spin.

init

f*ckin hell man its so f*ckin obvious he was talkin bout bowcats

they just need news stroies, n it just hnto coincide with a couple fags dyin