Why Do Women Need A Relationship As A Reason To Place Constraints On Themselves?

Mame Biram Diouf

i do put on weight when im in a good relationship
I think I understand this but I don't think it's down to a mentality of preparing for babies.Most women I've been in a relationship with try to eat when and how I eat. My eating habits aren't exactly healthy but because of the busy days I have with work or sport or whatever, I'm not really gonna gain the weight while the women aren't nearly so active so the food consumed sits on them, hence the weight gain

Ive put on 10lbs in the last year.Its not about getting comfortable and letting yourself go. I am comfortable and settled, i eat regularly and i have better routine whereas before i was always busy and didn't look after myself properly. I go to the gym 3-4 mornings a week, i swim and i eat healthily. Its happened in this relationship and did in my previous.I agree with Kurious on the whole subconscious mummy prep too, i think its all natural./Lol at me ever trying to eat as much and as often as him.

Ive put on 10lbs in the last year.Its not about getting comfortable and letting yourself go. I am comfortable and settled, i eat regularly and i have better routine whereas before i was always busy and didn't look after myself properly. I go to the gym 3-4 mornings a week, i swim and i eat healthily. Its happened in this relationship and did in my previous.I agree with Kurious on the whole subconscious mummy prep too, i think its all natural./Lol at me ever trying to eat as much and as often as him.
i'm sorry but that is complete nonsenseyur able to have children from about the age of 11/12?and now at the age of 20sumthin u think yur mind is subconsciously slowing down yur metabolism as a means of preparing u for child birth?this doesn't even happen when yur actually pregnant. Yur metabolism remains the same and it is up to you to increase or decrease yur weight by whatever amount that is in the best interest of yur babies health. As any doctor will tell you. The reason why pregnant women are inclined to put on more weight is apparently due to hormonal changes in their bodies that incourage them to eat more.But according to u, u eat the same amount of food.if you're putting on more weight than u did before it could be any number of reasons, but yur body preparing for child birth because yur brain has subcousciously sent it a message that u are now in a good realtionship, is not one of them.
  • Upvote 2

even tho ur body is ready at 12/13, when u are actively preparing for a child ur bodies response is a lot more rapidits not just the putting on weightits the hips getting wider, nipples getting larger and darker, these changes happen over the course of years during puberty whereas im talking about a noticeable difference in months

i have put on a lot of weight in my relationship, think it's more due to being on the pill than anything. it sucks, i never used to do any exercise whatsoever, ate what i liked and i was still slim, now it all seems to be catching up with me.

topic just came bk into my head from a differnt angleI got a call about doing some work with the outlet69 company again, this event is more of a 'hostess' type role at a place in soho i think and they will have ladies in the window amsterdam style...No way would i sit in a window in my underwear in soho, i dont have to do that, but even if i just turn up dressed in a black body suit i would get paid. A while back i would have been on it, just show face and leave collect check, wheras now im more thinking 'if he didnt approve the photos, then he would be more disappointed if i went on to this, knowing how he feels on it'Hmm i understand where this topic coming from slightly better now because when u do have someone u care for, u have to take their thoughts into account and what may have been simple tings before becomes a slightly diff situation

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I think Lens is scared of you lol. Your the only one who has him on lock, man has never tried to beef you or offer you out lol.
what the f*ck are You talkin about, You're scared of every1, so even if that were the case, You're still no1 to talk/Your other point, up to the ban talk, i dnt recall us havin any kinda disagreement, other than his lack of understanding my character and calling me weird, which is what i aim for anyway, and i've seen countless times Brisc sayin "Lens is cool" / "I like him but he's weird" type quote/i doubt if there was talk of real beef he would use the term "leNch", which was why i didn't associate that with real beef, and assumed he meant leNch myself into a banningeither way You're shook, and feminine, shut the f*ck up and stop tryin to stir beef involving the site's best beef sitrrer, he knows the game inside out.

Guest Awesome Kong
You'd have to adopt Justin's feminine point of view to understand iti havent managed.
Your calling me a feminist based on the fact I link women and you link men. Your the homosexual here, always trying to link guys, asking for mens facebooks so you can see if your attracted to them or not. STFU you little homo.

Guest Awesome Kong
Yeah, I think Lens is scared of you lol. Your the only one who has him on lock, man has never tried to beef you or offer you out lol.
what the f*ck are You talkin about, You're scared of every1, so even if that were the case, You're still no1 to talk/Your other point, up to the ban talk, i dnt recall us havin any kinda disagreement, other than his lack of understanding my character and calling me weird, which is what i aim for anyway, and i've seen countless times Brisc sayin "Lens is cool" / "I like him but he's weird" type quote/i doubt if there was talk of real beef he would use the term "leNch", which was why i didn't associate that with real beef, and assumed he meant leNch myself into a banningeither way You're shook, and feminine, shut the f*ck up and stop tryin to stir beef involving the site's best beef sitrrer, he knows the game inside out.
LOL @ this little homosexual fairy. Dude, your in your 20s and your travelling on night buses to fight internet characters, your a f*ck*ng immature idiot! LOL your in your 20s and your not even driving but taking night buses.....Your scared of Brisco & Jas, actually shook of internet characters.
  • Upvote 4

get me, man thinks the whole forum is Tulse, himself and Venom./quote that proves i'm scared? cheers/driving and age don't correlate, it's not like i'm the oldest person on the bus. dumb prick