Gay Saudi prince murders servant

Grafter

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-11477062

_49377795_prince1.jpg

A Saudi prince murdered his servant in an attack which had a "sexual element", the Old Bailey has heard.

Bandar Abdulaziz, 32, was found beaten and strangled in the Landmark Hotel, Marylebone, central London, on 15 February.

The court was told Saud Abdulaziz bin Nasser al Saud had carried out several assaults on the victim before he died.

Mr al Saud, 34, admits manslaughter but denies murder and one count of causing grievous bodily harm with intent.

The jury has been asked to decide whether he is guilty of manslaughter or murder.

When the body was found the prince claimed his aide had been attacked and robbed three weeks before his death.

But the jury was told Mr al Saud carried out the killing - and injuries including bite marks to Mr Abdulaziz's face showed the "ferocity of the attack to which he had been subjected".

The prince has claimed he was "friends and equals" with his servant and denied being gay.

"There is clear evidence, over and above the bite marks, that there was also a sexual element to his mistreatment of the victim."

But CCTV footage showed the prince attacking his servant in the lift of the hotel on two separate occasions in previous weeks and kicking him outside a restaurant on the night of his death

disgusting

• 2 weeks later...

Guy's minted and doesn't have to ever do anything apart from spend pinkys on tips

and he goes n does this

baffled

at least wait till you're back home before you murder your servant

So you'd wait until you got back home before you sodomised, then killed your servant?

TBH I would probably do the sodomising in the UK and the murdering back home.

true-say if it was me she would get sodomised back home aswell

• Downvote 1

Guy's minted and doesn't have to ever do anything apart from spend pinkys on tips

and he goes n does this

baffled

at least wait till you're back home before you murder your servant

So you'd wait until you got back home before you sodomised, then killed your servant?

TBH I would probably do the sodomising in the UK and the murdering back home.

true-say if it was me she would get sodomised back home aswell

wtf u deviant