Sign in to follow this  
DJ Rumble

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH

I'm SO screwin!Went to Burger King for lunch - driving back to work and i go round a roundabout - but i decided it would be a good idea to put my vanilla shake on the dashboard..............IT WASN'T A f*cking GOOD IDEA!It was like slow motion - went round and i screamed NOOOOOOO as my shake slid along the dash to the window and i swerved the car while reachin for the shake. Big Lorry in front on me.......Just missed the f*cker and just missed my shake as well! It went ALL over the window and dash - all over the food on the floor and all over the floor and mat! Also went inside the dash into the speaker compartment!I had to drive the rest of the way to work watching vanilla shake drip over my car!I then had vanilla soggy chips and new improved bacon double vanilla cheesburger. MMMMMMI enjoyed lunch :evil: I also had lunch for my boss..... whoops! He wasn't happy so i had to give him his money back - so a soggy burger and chips with no drink cost me about ̣̉10 GRRRREAT! :cry: :cry:

arhhh! :wink: Part of me was laughing ....Think its just the way you explained it tho! biggrin.gif