Best Restaurant in London

Eskay Jones

nah thread don't make sense, beg you change it to "favourite restaurant"

like I can get listing preferred restaurants... 'cause frankly I'd rather live off Nandos and TGIs then going to these high-class Asian restaurants all the time ('cause all of that flavour would get a bit too much after a while)

but use the right terminology darg

• Upvote 1

thread title is fine. no one can really define what the best restaurant in london is.

i dont care how many Michelin stars nobu may have, its sh*t value for money, and even the service is iffy,

its a "notice me" place more than a great restaurant.

so its asking what is the best....TO YOU no?

MAN ARE SAYING NANDOS & TGI'S IN BEST RESAURANT IN LONDON??

Do you wanna tell me what I should class as my favorite restaurant in London then?

NAH IT'S YOUR OPINION NO MORE SAID.

BUT LET ME SAID MORE.

NANDOS - I LOVE NANDOS, BUT COME ON RESTAURANT??

WHERE I HAVE TO GET MY OWN DRINK, CUTLERY (WHICH I THEN HAVE TO WASH UP P.S IF YOU DON'T DO THIS YOUR A T-RAMP.)SAUCE ETC.

THAT AIN'T A RESTRAUNT P.S THEY JUS HEAT EVERYTHING UP THEY DON'T COOK ANYTHING THERE.

TGI'S - IS OK BUT SERVICE IN THERE IS WACK ALWAYS FULL OF PRICKS AND MORETIME FOODS COLD. I KNOW PUBS THAT DO BETTER FOOD THAN TGI'S.

MY LIST ANYWAY.

1. DON FERNANDOS IN RICHMOND - BANGING SPANISH TAPAS. STEAK IS A BANGERS, PRAWNS ARE DOING THIS TING, CHORIZO TO DIE FOR.

2. ZIZZI'S ALL OVER THE GAFFE - CHARMING ITALIAN PLACE. DELICIOUS FOOD. PERFECT FOR TAKING A BITCH TO AND RECREATING THE FAMOUS LADY AND THE TRAMP SCENE OVER SOME SPAGHETTI AND MEATABALLS MAMA MIAAAAAAAAAAAA

3. CLAY OVEN IN EALING - CURRY TENG. LOVELY PLACE. FRIENDLY PEOPLE. GOOD ATMOSPHERE.

• Downvote 2

Guest Lemons

WHERE I HAVE TO GET MY OWN CUTLERY (WHICH I THEN HAVE TO WASH UP P.S IF YOU DON'T DO THIS YOUR A T-RAMP.)

HOLD UP ONE MINUTE BOSS.

You wash up your cutley in nandos?!

LOLWUT!?!