Best Restaurant in London

Eskay Jones

Have to c/s Tayyabs, Shepherd's and Gauchos

Also for steaks Black & Blue in Wigmore Street is brilliant

In that area also Levant for top quality Lebanese/Mid east cuisine

Very nice Thai food at Chiang Mai on Frith St

Best seafood I've had in the UK was at One-O-One at the Sheraton Tower in Hyde Park corner

Also The Homage grill at the Waldorf Hilton on Aldwych. Modern European cuisine, first class kitchen, very pleasant place

Lol, /thread.

• 4 months later...

Okay, rolling back to the ends tomorrow.

Where between or around Old Street and Ealing can I get some decent food at 9pm and be in and out within an hour?

Meal for two, below £40, not too greasy, definitely filling.

I'm thinking maybe reach Tayyabs (not too far in the opposite direction) but would prefer somewhere less noisy.

Okay, rolling back to the ends tomorrow.

Where between or around Old Street and Ealing can I get some decent food at 9pm and be in and out within an hour?

RU actually from London cuzzy, cah this is one of the lollingest tings I've ever read.

/

U can't be from the ends with this lack of geographical awareness.

Cha Cha Moons (chinese noodle bar) in kingly court (off carnaby st) when it opened, £3.50 EVERY dish, used to go there literally 4 times a week. theyve upped the price now though but still decent eats if youre around the area (recommend the Crispy Duck Lao Mian)

for burritos go Adobo in holborn (the only one i think), downside, it closes at 7... plus side, after 5pm any size burrito is £4. best burrito you will get in london. great customer service aswell

Meateasy (Meatwagon) (they go around diff places, but theyve got a spot in New Cross atm) reallly nice burgers, the BEST PHILLY CHEESESTEAK SAMMICH you will get this side of the atlantic. really nice burgers aswell.

HK Diner (china town) ask for the 3 roast (roast duck, chicken and pork and your choice of rice) its not on the menu

Papaya's (st annes court soho) TINY little place, green exterior, cant miss it (more takeway really) but one of the best thai green curry places.

Yashino, shatesbury avenue. not the best, but if you only for £4, they do chicken katsu curry in a cup which is good for quick eats/lunch break etc....

cafe 1001, brick lane. best burger. hands down.

Automat, dover street. really nice place, american diner food (burgers, shakes etc).

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...