Sign in to follow this  
CK.

Favourite mixtape 07

The only mixtape i have heard so far that's cutting it has to be chuppachups.I've previously heard all in ones and its decent too. And someone said Frisco's is big so fingers crossed.

1. Bashy2. Frisc3. Trim4. Wiley5. KanoI know Wiley's is supposed to be an album but it's just not good enough.

Guest SHO FACE GOON

YOUNG DOTS FREE MIXTAPE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>... ANY MIXTAPE RELEASED IN THE GRIME SCENE THIS YEAR OR THE YEAR BEFORE OR THE YEAR BEFORE THATTRUE STORIES

YOUNG DOTS FREE MIXTAPE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>... ANY MIXTAPE RELEASED IN THE GRIME SCENE THIS YEAR OR THE YEAR BEFORE OR THE YEAR BEFORE THATTRUE STORIES
Come like some Young Dot associate. Or is that a perfectly neutral no ties opinion?

Guest SHO FACE GOON
Come like some Young Dot associate. Or is that a perfectly neutral no ties opinion?
NAH I JUS HONESTLY FEEL THAT IT WAS A BIG MIXTAPEHE'S TOO UNDERATTED

Frisco, purley 'cause he made sure every single production he chose on that mixtape was on point.

1:Roll deep - rules and regulations2:Trim - Soul Food Vol13:Young Dot - this is the beginning4: Bashy - the chupa chups mixtapeaint even listened to back 2 the lab vol.2 yet

1:Roll deep - rules and regulations2:Trim - Soul Food Vol13:Young Dot - this is the beginning4: Bashy - the chupa chups mixtapeaint even listened to back 2 the lab vol.2 yet
this was my post forgot to login

Lol guest? We already have mans being deleted? Or they resigned up under new names?

Lol guest? We already have mans being deleted? Or they resigned up under new names?
Nah. It's aight. All sorted.. biggrin.gif No one got deleted..

Guest Seriouss

I like Scorchers mixtape (Simply The Best)Its the only grime I have in my car.

chuppa chups has probably been the best followed by all in ones or dimples.wretchs has been the most disappointing by far

Bashy - the chupa chups mixtape the best imo wratch 32's is decent kano's at the bottem sh*t got delete quick