Relationship / Pre relationship "tests"

Guest Lens

Might be on my own, but it's happened with more than 1 womanthey ask You what seems to be a genuine question, or ask You to do something seemingly normal, then a few days later tell You that it was part of some "test" to find out "what type of guy You are"anyone else experienced this?any particularly bait ones?females with reasons behind this?( back story available on request, but just askin a general question more than anything else. )

I dunno about questions, but there's the phone call from a 'random' girl claiming to want to link
argh You just reminded me of the worst 1 i've experienced. girl denied to the death that she knew this chick for ages, then let it slip accidentally. :D

chick said she's usin my showerwent in my showerstayed fully dressedcome out and said suttin about me passin the test and bein a decent guy by not comin 2 look at her naked in the shower ( possible cue negs for passing up opportunity to view nakedness, but i'd rather it had happened with her willing, later that same day )

chick said she's usin my showerwent in my showerstayed fully dressedcome out and said suttin about me passin the test and bein a decent guy by not comin 2 look at her naked in the shower ( possible cue negs for passing up opportunity to view nakedness, but i'd rather it had happened with her willing, later that same day )
lol some dumb chick

the girl is either a psycho, or terribly immature. or both. exit immediately. then again... sometimes like terms do attract.

in this instants she wanted to feel like she has given you a test to feel like she is not a slut and is doing some kind of character checkshe wanted you to pass the test so the test was fairly ludicrous and easyplus had you failed the test you will of been able to mash her in the showershe has created a win win situation in her mindthe only way the joke will be on her is if you turn out to in fact be a serial killerwhich, after studying a dossier of yr posts,is highly likely
* instance */5 pos worthy sentences there, good post. lol @ dossier of my posts@ Angelo, testing my limits is one thing, and normal, but testing my morals / personality in this way is just weird.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

tests like going in a shower n seeing if your gonna bore tru haha, that's ridiculous more like as convo is flowing they'll drop suttin like bring up a situation... how would you react or what would you do or make some stupid statement, i always pre-empt these conversational ploys, anyone with half a brain can see this kind of bullshit a mile off and answer accordingly to get what you want because girls are stupid, unless ur trying to wifey tell them what they want to hear if ur trying to wifey be honest and fail the test as its not about pretending to be someone you're not

• Upvote 1

tests like going in a shower n seeing if your gonna bore tru haha, that's ridiculous more like as convo is flowing they'll drop suttin like bring up a situation... how would you react or what would you do or make some stupid statement, i always pre-empt these conversational ploys, anyone with half a brain can see this kind of bullshit a mile off and answer accordingly to get what you want because girls are stupid, unless ur trying to wifey tell them what they want to hear if ur trying to wifey be honest and fail the test as its not about pretending to be someone you're not
this was me last night.. i wouldn't say i wana wifey, but the girl has potential... I opened up, so did she.. truth be told, it was refreshing to actually be myself and up front... definately testing eachother tho

this was me last night.. i wouldn't say i wana wifey, but the girl has potential... I opened up, so did she.. truth be told, it was refreshing to actually be myself and up front... definately testing eachother tho
truustt, its always good to pen up some times, just to know if the chick knows the levels