Sign in to follow this  
Guest FaZe

FAO: Swiftie

Guest FaZe

your shower...any chance of quick reply, hide code, and some other goodies :D

Yeah man, definitely need quick reply!Glad to have the real smileys though! You're very large for this.Also, any time you wanna take off the swearing censor, that'd be appreciated! And the "ViP2" thing in the bit where I'm typing covers the writing so I can't see what I've written. Maybe make it black so the white shows up on it or something.

Guest FaZe

i think uk sh*t should be moved from the public vip, for obvious reasons 8-)

Guest FaZe
its gonna take a while to spread the wordsomeone tell the grime room heads or our grime room will be deadout
this forums more about the 'other rooms' realy :D

Is there summin you do about the address bar .. like when you refresh the page it'll go back to indexIf you get what i mean.....

Is there summin you do about the address bar .. like when you refresh the page it'll go back to indexIf you get what i mean.....
Do you have zonealarm installed? Or a firewall installed?

Right people, as I said probably on a different topic or in some chat box somewhere. Just ironing out the errors yeah. As of NOW. Avatars are in full effect. Please make the adjustments. I'll try hook something up as well. So we have some default AVATARS. As for the HIDE CODES and Quick Reply. That's coming soon. Always providing what's best. Not just any bodge code out there. If people only knew what I had 2 do to get the DATABASE working. WOW SCARED.

How are we supposed to prove ourselves to get access to the good VIP if we can't even see inside the VIP room? If that makes sense.

Guest Bedroom Bully.

upload a pic somewhere, copy the link to the sig section of ur profile

How are we supposed to prove ourselves to get access to the good VIP if we can't even see inside the VIP room? If that makes sense.
Its not been done for malicious reasons. Just settlin in.I see where you're coming from. Hence the reason why I'ma switch it back unless if other admins have issues with it. Which they will kindly explain. I hope :wink:

i just made it an open usergroup so anyone can add themselves to itso if your not registered you cant view it and if you dont use the site on a regs you wont know how to get access.

Guest FaZe
i just made it an open usergroup so anyone can add themselves to itso if your not registered you cant view it and if you dont use the site on a regs you wont know how to get access.
thats a big idea

:cry: at the way i got discarded as a grime mod didnt even get to lock anything