FAO: Swiftie

Guest FaZe

Yeah man, definitely need quick reply!Glad to have the real smileys though! You're very large for this.Also, any time you wanna take off the swearing censor, that'd be appreciated! And the "ViP2" thing in the bit where I'm typing covers the writing so I can't see what I've written. Maybe make it black so the white shows up on it or something.

Right people, as I said probably on a different topic or in some chat box somewhere. Just ironing out the errors yeah. As of NOW. Avatars are in full effect. Please make the adjustments. I'll try hook something up as well. So we have some default AVATARS. As for the HIDE CODES and Quick Reply. That's coming soon. Always providing what's best. Not just any bodge code out there. If people only knew what I had 2 do to get the DATABASE working. WOW SCARED.

How are we supposed to prove ourselves to get access to the good VIP if we can't even see inside the VIP room? If that makes sense.
Its not been done for malicious reasons. Just settlin in.I see where you're coming from. Hence the reason why I'ma switch it back unless if other admins have issues with it. Which they will kindly explain. I hope :wink:

i just made it an open usergroup so anyone can add themselves to itso if your not registered you cant view it and if you dont use the site on a regs you wont know how to get access.

i just made it an open usergroup so anyone can add themselves to itso if your not registered you cant view it and if you dont use the site on a regs you wont know how to get access.
thats a big idea