Black History Month

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax

Noticed there wasn't one, thought it would be appropriate to put one in here ( I know there's a similar one in L&L but it's full of hatred)

So what are you lot looking to gain from it?

Maybe you don't like it, what would you do to change it?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

Guest Esquilax

I'm just trying to get some HTML stripes don't watch face

And yes I'm awaiting Smaddy Kurious and Carpe to come with at least 473 youtube videos of how the moors actually invented other races by means of a primitive cloning device or something equally absurd

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Didn't Boris cut the London celebration funding budget tenfold to create America Day or something like that?

Yep, from £130k to £10k http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/feb/17/boris-johnson-slashes-events-funding

Any way, I've never experienced anything relative to Black History Month bar school assemblies and cool MTV Base specials. Now that I'm relatively older and want to broaden my horizons I would be happy to visit some galleries and attend some events but I don't know of anything that's going on to celebrate it.

And yes I'm awaiting Smaddy Kurious and Carpe to come with at least 473 youtube videos of how the moors actually invented other races by means of a primitive cloning device or something equally absurd

the only thing i will come here to say is that you should try taking your advice: "sometimes its best not to say anything, especially when its usually stupid"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

f*ck black history 'month' firstly.

Secondly my bredrins pilliaged brother, his school is celebrating OUR histo4y month... some foolishness. Like white history isn't studied on a regular basis.

I don't get why so many black people don't like black history month.

The simple fact is why should they allocate a sole month to celebrate black history. Some racist ting tbh.

Like black history isn't relevant the whole year through. Kmt.

The simple fact is why should they allocate a sole month to celebrate black history. Some racist ting tbh.

some would argue if they didn't your black ass will complain why there isn't one

we might aswell celebrate other backgrounds too. turk month or asian day.

but the fact is black people have some history in this country. some

main reason i don't like it is because it aint publicised enough and no 'history' is really taught anyway. just call it black month ffs.

some would argue if they didn't your black ass will complain why there isn't one

we might aswell celebrate other backgrounds too. turk month or asian day.

but the fact is black people have some history in this country. some

main reason i don't like it is because it aint publicised enough and no 'history' is really taught anyway. just call it black month ffs.

Your correct tbh. I would agree.

Guest Awesome Kong

White history isn't even celebrated though.

All history taught is pretty negative. WW1, WW2, Slave Trade, Henry 8th. Battle of Hastings, Vikings. Only positive history is in Ancient civilizations... Rome, Greece, Egypt. Even with those there's the gory part.

:lol::/^_) Dude, Egypt history being white history, yeah? Only some of it was white, like the macedonians (Chleopatras family and they f*cked up Egypt/made it sh*t). LOL at thinking Egypt history is white history.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

said it before but you are just a moron

/

http://www.croydon-blackhistory.co.uk/

Don't know how they do it these days, but it is based far too much on Civil Rights movement, and even then it is only on the bait aspects of the civil rights movement.

Also, the notion that White History isn't celebrated or is celebrated negatively is a bit far fetched, all you do in primary school is tudors, victorians etc. And I love it when Americans drop this argument, like their whole history isn't based on violence.

• Upvote 1

Guest Triple XXX

i feel no ned to celebrate black history month

cos i look into it whenever i can i dont need someone to tell me what month to research my brothers and sisters

i still think BHM is just for white people