mental strength

PopT

I know this isn't about torture but brought it to my mindwouldn't last that at allback on topic haven't been through anything to suggest I am or am not mentaly strongbut thought mental strength is something you gain through experiences or dedication to disciplined activities; gym, long distance running, meditation (maybe poor examples)

Nah I couldn't hack torture, although I'd try, it doesn't work anyway as people will confess to anything to stop the painVery vast topic, including integrity, managing emotions, improving your confidence, concentration, motivation and anxiety levels there are a lot of types of mental strength and yes it definitely can be trained/worked on

Nah I couldn't hack torture, although I'd try, it doesn't work anyway as people will confess to anything to stop the painVery vast topic, including integrity, managing emotions, improving your confidence, concentration, motivation and anxiety levels there are a lot of types of mental strength and yes it definitely can be trained/worked on
wouldn't even try, soon as I'm strapped down, would divulge every bit of information I have ever stored. But if you talk you're useless and you get killed. Glad to be a civillian in these times.that's true as well, broad subject most are probably strong in some areas weak in others

Guest Triple XXX

if in interroation they do them battery to the nipples thing and waterboarding and all that n cuttin off fingers i dunno how id handle itid just ask them to kill me or somethingbut yea, glad i dnt know any national secrets

held up well so far,meeting strong ppl and being inspired by their example makes me stronger./when i was little i met a guy who'd been tortured by the japanese during the war, they shoved bamboo under his fingernails, his hands were totally f*cked. he said he wished he had info to tell them, he was unable to speak by the time he thought to make stuff up.my grandad was mentally strong, he escaped from german capture twice and survived being alone in the desert with no water. brought home a few medals and got on with life. war and torture aside, theres different types of mental strength and bravery. my mum is mentally strong she had 3 children with zero pain relief, and my gf stays laughing and smiling despite having it hard. their strength makes me stronger.

• Upvote 2

Guest Esquilax

I think I'm pretty mentally strong in terms of convictions, opinions, logic, thought processes and sh*t like that.I'm too compassionate for some things, not compassionate enough for other thingsI like to think that I'd step in if anyone was getting hurt or whatever for no reason. I followed some guy cuz I thought he was gonna beat up some breah selling big issues but it turned out they were brejjinz

dependsi would say i'm mentally strong compared to most of the weak minded faggots around me, eg at unibut compared to say, a special forces soldier, i'm probably a mental midget who quits when the going gets toughyou can practice it different ways. eg tolerance to boredom builds mental discipline, or pushing yourself through "the wall" whenever you exercise so that even if you're in physical pain you don't stop moving etc.