Subway - Addictive too Addictive.

Eskay Jones

Guest WAVESURFER

Only thing I ever get from Subway is a meatball marinara on herb & cheese or hearty italian, with cheese, pickle, southwest sauce and sometimes lettuce and jalapenos. Not toasted.

Does the job.

Guest Triple XXX

Stopped eating fast food ages ago, pure poison. My stomach just cant take it anymore. I used to be a regular at kfc and burger king untill my stomach said NO MORE YOU c*nt.

p*ssy

I hit it regularly. I'm talking 2 to 3 times a week. Don't care. Food is sick. How can people say it's trash when I'm just eating a sandwich!? An italian BMT is just a meat filled sandwich... How is that similar to Macdonalds or Burger King?! I don't get the sauces often.

The subcard is sick. Got a free sub the other week. Footlong. Tasted even better than usual.

• Upvote 1

Cost is bogus. Overly expensive for a f*ck*ng sandwich.

Albeit it tastes kewl but Subway was only a regular ting for me when i was in Kingston, and thats only because there was one on every campus.

I hit it regularly. I'm talking 2 to 3 times a week. Don't care. Food is sick. How can people say it's trash when I'm just eating a sandwich!? An italian BMT is just a meat filled sandwich... How is that similar to Macdonalds or Burger King?! I don't get the sauces often.

The subcard is sick. Got a free sub the other week. Footlong. Tasted even better than usual.

disagree with all of this.

pricing for a start.

The pricing is indeed a joke. That's why it's mainly a Tuesday and Thursday ting. Meatball and BMT sub of the day days. Although when I'm wasted and need some post rave food I always go there coz I don't care about price at that point and it's better than eating a kebab or some greasy cheeseburger.

OFFICIALLY CHATTING sh*t.

Mate did you see that program where they checked the salt levels and some other sh*t.

Something like 18 packets of crisps worth of salt in a footlong BLT.

The sauces have some ridiculous calories too.

Can't believe only one person has spelt marinara right...

you got wooshed bruv

/

they only give u 4 meatballs i tried asking for a couple more n they try charge me for a double i hate them jobsworth cunts

tthe cookies are a bump too im never going subway again even with the vouchers its a f*ckin bump

lol

/

used to work in subway. the cookies when they are soft and still warm >>>>> _________ one time when we had no manager one guy made a TRAY of cookies and took them to a party :lol: i had just started so couldnt get away with such brazen antics

I dunno why people keep telling me about the salt like I give a f*ck! Salt!? SALT!? YOU THINK I'M f*ck*ng SCARED OF SALT!?!

"Consuming excess salt can also lead to cardiovascular diseases and increase the risk of strokes and asthma. A high salt intake leads to the thickening of the arteries hampering the natural blood flow to the heart, thus increasing the chances of cardiac failure. Research has proved that people who consume more salt on a daily basis are more likely to suffer from renal functional failure than others."