Chilean miners rescue

Alejandro Sosa

the president has to keep the momentum of hope going. This woman talking on sky is annoying, going through the whole description of the journey like its some hollywood movie. everything she's talking about is her worry about how the person's heart must be feeling, and if someone faints. stupid thing....wish i could ring in

Guest Esquilax

The last one out will be the leader guy cuz he's considered the most mentally strong

But the LAST LAST guy out will be the rescuer who went down first, he's gonna be down there on his own... f*ck that sh*t

what happened to that one who cheated on his wife she dumped him yet

who is going to see the movie about this ?

can see it being some low budget ting that ends up on that true movie channel on sky

so is everything cool in pakistan now ???

what about the drought in west africa niger which has over 7 million people in that country alone hungry

1 Billion viewers Worldwide watched/watching this as it unfolds.

Was interesting to hear about their daily life while in the mine:

They had psychologists talking to them round the clock who developed a schedule for each of them, they had a night and day schedule so that their bodies and minds would be able continue functioning while living in the mine.

They were split into 3 seperate groups, or 'families' because it is easier to function in pressurized situations in smaller groups than in one large group as that would create a 'pack mentality' and would lead to chaos amongst the group, i.e they would be fighting amongst themselves and trying to be 'top dog', so instead they created 3 groups each with its own leader and every member had a significant role amongst their group.

The pyschologists and psychiatrists encouraged the miners to direct their anger at the situation towards them and not at their families, or eachother, this created a calmer atmosphere down in the mine.

The miners had breakfast, lunch, dinner, to keep their appetites and body functions regulated, to keep in line with their daily routine in their normal lives. Medicine,etc was available to them and sent down to them as/when needed.

-----------------------------------------

Quite interesting the dynamics and psychology that went into keeping these guys alive and well as this was just as important as keeping them physically well, if they didnt have all the psychologists/psychiatrists/therapists on hand helping them day in, day out, all of them would have crumbled and would probably have been rendered catatonic.