Be Honest, do you ever get chatted up by the opposite sex?

Eskay Jones

Deptford high street on a Saturday after the fresh trim, the ordinary chicks always have something to say. Used to take full advantage but it's boring cos they always try to play it off like we don't both know why they talkin to me. Complimenting me on my shoes, suit, haircut etc.

Some girls even brazenly try approach when I'm with my woman. Man I love the way she handles that

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

On road no. Raves yeah.

Latest was at a uni rave. I'm skanking as you do and she comes over and starts dancing with me, pulls me towards her and says ''please don't tell me you're a fresher''. Told her the truth, said she was in her third year, asked me where I was staying, told her the hall name, she comes out with ''oh yeah I had sex with someone from there last week''. Was thinking WTF. She was too piff for a white chick to par off so you know what happened next...

• Upvote 9

Rarely, only really in and around work.

The sales reps have no shame, especially the yellow pages man.

I was shopping the other day, on the phone and walking pretty fast. I was sure i was hearing 'excuse me' in a really low soft voice, i was thinking wtf wheres that coming from and so i turned around with a wtf look on my face and see this guy slowly jogging to keep up with me, he looks offended at my screwed up face and then noticed i was on the phone. He stopped following and put his hands up. I felt bad that i must of looked rude.

some white girl came up to me during freshers

her:'can i tell you something'

me: you can tell me anything you want

her: i think black guys are so much hotter than white guys

me: thats a coincidence because i think white girls are waaay hotter than black girls (i do not really believe this)

then i got distracted somehow and when i turned around the bitch was gone

its happened before but only in raves and late nights walking around on the way to or from nights out

obviously you get the odd indirect one like where they ask a question or compliment you on a item or try take your hat playfully etc.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Guest M12 Part 2

I get moved to but it depends on how deep it is.The brazen movements are usually from girls I wouldn't touch. The what's your name/number/do you have a girl bars. But most of the time girls do subtle things to gt my attention or open a conversation. I can tell when it's something I can profit from and I count it as getting moved to but I suppose some people wouldn't.

I get moved to but it depends on how deep it is.The brazen movements are usually from girls I wouldn't touch. The what's your name/number/do you have a girl bars. But most of the time girls do subtle things to gt my attention or open a conversation. I can tell when it's something I can profit from and I count it as getting moved to but I suppose some people wouldn't.

C/S

I consider this getting moved to as much a girl openly saying she likes you and wants your number.

/

SMH @ Natty dropping them links there. Plink muhf*cka plink.