The Appreciation Thread

Lurchie

Hang tight Swiftie & Blade for their hard work in putting this together.RWDForums changed to VBulletin but kept the same address. Yet they lost all pms and they had duplicated posts, on top of that I bet they paid some professional to do all that sh*t.I just checked now, Swiftie and Blade have brought everything over including pm's. For mans that do this on a part time basis they are too sick.Hol tight Tipper when he gets back to hear everyones f*cked off from RWD.

They are too much man. From 6-11pm I was at work. Just before that Icey was against the idea cos he thought it would be too long and it was causing a split. I get back, Icey's for it and it's all sorted, took less than a quarter of the day.They have made RWD look stupid on some different levels.

Hang tight Swiftie & Blade for their hard work in putting this together.RWDForums changed to VBulletin but kept the same address. Yet they lost all pms and they had duplicated posts, on top of that I bet they paid some professional to do all that sh*t.I just checked now, Swiftie and Blade have brought everything over including pm's. For mans that do this on a part time basis they are too sick.Hol tight Tipper when he gets back to hear everyones fu*ked off from RWD.
excl.gif:D nuff ratings

Well I did offer them a chance to holler at me if they needed help.Oh maybe I wasnt talkin to the right people. :roll: Anyways all the hardwork will be pointless without the users.So nough respect to the people who have stuck with it.Let's try and take it to the next level.Trying to make it worthwhile for you guys when you're using the forums.So bare with us. I'm working code wise today and we'll see where we are at by 2moz.

Hang tight Swiftie & Blade for their hard work in putting this together.RWDForums changed to VBulletin but kept the same address. Yet they lost all pms and they had duplicated posts, on top of that I bet they paid some professional to do all that sh*t.I just checked now, Swiftie and Blade have brought everything over including pm's. For mans that do this on a part time basis they are too sick.Hol tight Tipper when he gets back to hear everyones fu*ked off from RWD.

For all those that have just arrived this morning. Swiftie and Blade put this together yesterday evening in little time. Icey cleared out Flashback of bots and stuff and said f*ck it lets attempt to see what we can do.The rest is now history. So don't forget to leave props for all of them.

Guest Seriouss
Well I did offer them a chance to holler at me if they needed help.Oh maybe I wasnt talkin to the right people. :roll:  Anyways all the hardwork will be pointless without the users.So nough respect to the people who have stuck with it.Let's try and take it to the next level.Trying to make it worthwhile for you guys when you're using the forums.So bare with us. I'm working code wise today and we'll see where we are at by 2moz.
I'm sending you an e-hug. Thanks for making us a nice RWDlike forum. I feel safe with the black background.

Guest Seriouss
I'm sending you an e-hug.  Thanks for making us a nice RWDlike forum.  I feel safe with the black background.
LOL..Where's my proper hug though? biggrin.gif
You built me a forum, you get an e-hug. Build me a house and we can talk about a real hug. he heI'm kidding, if I ever see you then you can convert your e-hug token into a real hug.