FIFA 11 or pro 11?

Dan.

I've never been one to be like games companies are raping us man its not fair wtf.

but seriously. FIFA 11 is broken. Like it does take the piss they're able to release a game with so many flaws. It's a joke. However obviously its the superior game, taking football simulation on your console to a next NEXT NEEXXXXXXXT LEVEL. But they're still fixing the bloody thing god knows how long after release.

Takes the piss.

• Upvote 2

You gotta take this into consideration though,

Fifa are taking it to the NEXT level by pushing the boundaries differently so theres bound to be little glitches here and there. Overall you gotta say the game is very good.

I'm pretty certain they are reading feedback and taking action because, unlike Konami, EA are good at that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Fifa are taking it to the NEXT level by pushing the boundaries differently so theres bound to be little glitches here and there. Overall you gotta say the game is very good.

I'm pretty certain they are reading feedback and taking action because, unlike Konami, EA are good at that.

No dude, it said freezing. That's poor, even the last pes would just come out of a match that couldn't be sustained. Screen freezing where you have to reset your console? WTF

No dude, it said freezing. That's poor, even the last pes would just come out of a match that couldn't be sustained. Screen freezing where you have to reset your console? WTF

How often does it happen though. If its once in a blue moon then thats cool.

People who play online regular shed some light on this innit.

• Downvote 1

How often does it happen though. If its once in a blue moon then thats cool.

People who play online regular shed some light on this innit.

freezing during the match has happened a few times not a major issue,i put it down to bad connection and early teethin problems. no teleporting and sh*t tho like pes online.