Sign in to follow this  
Swiftie

USERNAMES, AVATARS & SIGS

USERNAMESRight for any one thats ever had trouble with usernames.Or for whatever reason, you got like "Showerman" "Showerman1" "Showerman2" and so forth.If you would like to use just one name. Let me know.I'll try and sort out any profile that is not functioning as it should be.SHOUT OUT TO THEM PEOPLE WHO REGISTERED A NEXT NAME..For that one reason... rolleyes2.gif Don't worry. We just playin around with things till they get finalised.AVATARSFor any one suffering the red cross status. I do apologise.We didnt have server access.So a lot of the work was made X10 harder.But if you want tell me & I'll retrieve your Avatar from Flashback if you want.Failing that just upload a new one. All the settings should be set to accept uploads or off site links.Any other issues, feel free to drop me a PM please..SIGSCan all users please think of others when deciding to use a sig.Something in my sort of size of sig is what its all bout.But allow linking up some massive picture.Think before you put one up. Or otherwise the whole thing will be disabled.Once again, any issues, complaints, suggestions. There's a forumOr drop me a PM.Thanks.

I do not wish to have rentboy when I hit 400 posts. Knee caps will get broken, make no assumptions.

Am i the only one that can't see avatars or have they got taken down?
Yeah, have they been disabled, or is it a glitch?

I can see yours, and certain others, no one elses.I think they must of changed the requirements for an avatar.

can I have my status pls 'RIP...RWDRoyalty'
Why would they give you a seperate status? If you got one everyone would ask for one.

Avatars haven't been deleted.Just the UPLOADED one have been disabled. I still have all the files.So if any 1 requires their old Avatars. Just PM me and nothing long.. rolleyes2.gif