Addicted to Teefing

Kim

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

malika allow this stupidness i know what u want and that for me and u to mash coz I would have u creaming diffrently b4 I evenn inserted anything and I know u r on it but not in a such bait way holla my facebook and we will do this let me set u straight

LMAO my nigga

Once saw this yardie man teef a jumper from m&s. Man came dartin out if the entrance wit da jumper wiv da security guard hot on his trail. Man blew down da street and turned his head back, I'm guessing to see how close the security man was, and he ran straight into the back of the 250 bus that was parked at the bus stop. The way he bounced off of the bus was emotional. The shock of the impact also caused man to piss himself. Too much jks

Guest TimeBomb

pmsl, worked in a b&q warehouse stole bare tools n sold them to some labourer i kno

that is a different kind of stealing and fully justified by my needs to eat

used to run the exact same thing out of wickes edmonton, was 17 and tuesday nights they left me all alone with the warehouse and forklifts, used to load jumbo bags of sand on the back of guys vans, take some cash in hand, summer times were madness me and 1 greek boy used to sit on the sand bags and blaze, breaking long light bulbs and punching holes in plasterboard. One time i ran over a can of foam filler with the forklift, lift some big hard thing stuck to the wheel looked like a big loaf of bread.

ahhh memories, good old days.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Once saw this yardie man teef a jumper from m&s. Man came dartin out if the entrance wit da jumper wiv da security guard hot on his trail. Man blew down da street and turned his head back, I'm guessing to see how close the security man was, and he ran straight into the back of the 250 bus that was parked at the bus stop. The way he bounced off of the bus was emotional. The shock of the impact also caused man to piss himself. Too much jks

this should be on video