Sign in to follow this  
Lurchie

Missing RWDers

Guest Bedroom Bully.

Would b jokes if Logan joined this forum, straight sackage from RWD Mag

LoganMessy
Logan won't join this junk cos of the 'God's Room'Messy was signed up to Flashback, so should be here soon.

That one who banged JME, always chattin crap
What her face, Emma? Also Goliath ain't on here. I take Face Off won't get an invite?

logan always wanted to join but i never showed him coz of the grimebut now as long as he cant see gods room its bless no?edit face off here from long time

logan always wanted to join  but i never showed him coz of the grimebut now as long as he cant see gods room its bless no?edit face off here from long time
They'll always be a snitch. If he does join he won't get mod status will he? Cos if he did then he'd be able to see all rooms, wouldn't he?And whats Face Offs username here?

Guest Bedroom Bully.

Goddaz, think i have his myspace, will message him

kurios, streets, mizchif, kosh, realz, the dude who was banned so he wouldnt get distracted by rwd whilst doing his coursework... numero 001, goddaz, hip hop aint dead,, jamal......

Guest Bedroom Bully.

numero 001, is hereThe rest, aint u got their msn or myspace 2 contact

Some of the above are still here. Duded who was banned cos of Coursework? You mean Durrty Boi? His here just not been on in agessss.Miz, I just messaged him the address. Numero is here and so is Jamal. The rest need to know still I think.

Feels good to be back on a forum that has a good interface. With my good ol' RWD chums. biggrin.gif RWD need to fix the f*ck up.

You know what, I rmemeber hearing about VIP 2, but I thought it was exclusive to certain users, or you had to upload bare sh*t to use it. Boy, need to get back to the original RWD feel.

Where have all them ones from flashback that used the forum years ago gone to?I swear i read one them got married from it?

Where have all them ones from flashback that used the forum years ago gone to?I swear i read one them got married from it?
Come like RWD's very own Ashman and Ceazy.