Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
charliechalk

How much would I sell a Dell Vostro 1400 for?

9 posts in this topic

Because I'm TRYING to find somethin out. Obv.

this probably isn't the best place to ask in all honesty, i'll be surprised if a pic doesn't get posted before the 2nd page.

Because I'm TRYING to find somethin out. Obv.

Here

That link didn't help much, still.

/

Find out how much it costs in Dell Outlet, the site where Dell sell their refurbished PC's and whatnot.

Once you find that out, use that price as a minimum to sell it and then check how much that specific PC is going around at eBay.

Choose a nice middle between both price points, then it should be a reasonable sellage.

/

I don't sell stuff online but that's how I would do it if I was looking to get rid of something.

If you're looking to sell it for more than you've paid for it, hit the back button and request a mod to lock this thread.

Less than £90 tbh.

Sold it for £200 and ha cos I told you getting the bluetooth thing on it would be worth it cos that's what the man said.

B)

That link didn't help much, still.

/

Find out how much it costs in Dell Outlet, the site where Dell sell their refurbished PC's and whatnot.

Once you find that out, use that price as a minimum to sell it and then check how much that specific PC is going around at eBay.

Choose a nice middle between both price points, then it should be a reasonable sellage.

/

I don't sell stuff online but that's how I would do it if I was looking to get rid of something.

If you're looking to sell it for more than you've paid for it, hit the back button and request a mod to lock this thread.

Thanks. Just stuck it on Gumtree in the end some man bought it off me.