Childhood heroe's.

Frank.

No, not orange tanned wrestling gods or your uncle Harry who 'knew the krays' I mean the miscreants and sociopaths who flirted round the fringes of your younger years and who you tormented/battered/extorted or abused for years of fun.

I had bare for example Tina, a thirty something alcoholic who's kids were boomeranged back and forth by social services but who more importantly allowed a select few of shaven headed fifteen year olds to play with her gaping lady holes whilst furiously wanking , she used to let me pound her box on a massive beanbag whilst a couple of my boys drank 20/20 in the kitchen.

And mr dialling code, a forty something autistic male who smelled of eggs and who could recite the dialling code of any town in the uk, although this skill was highly impressive his further talent of buying stella's in bulk for us and his flair for arson was far more funny.

My ultimate childhood hero though was stevie lock, a gorilla like hardnut who had been in care since birth, his foster family of jehovas witness's were tormented week in week out by our gaggle of stevie led bad men using their conservatory to smoke piss poor ganja and listen to drum and bass, stevie excelled himself though, sniffing so much chang and eating so many pills In a row then popping off on the kitchen floor of his house giving us our first proper 'solja' to mourn ...

Give us your childhood heroes

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guest Triple XXX

nah real talk my only hero has and always will be my mum

i swear we have the same brain or sutin, both into computers n technology, both randomly taught ourselves to drive, both learn pretty quick, both bipolar

didnt u ave a dad u mug ?

or was he plowin your anus after a night at the pub

i bet u quivered as your mum shoved u in the cupboard and told u not to scream when he came for u

Lool.

Guest Triple XXX

You're bipolar dave?

What's that like

alright, im cool most of the time bt when im depressed its f*cked n when im high its annoyin

upside is i get free gym membership that i havent turned up to yet

You're bipolar dave?

What's that like

alright, im cool most of the time bt when im depressed its f*cked n when im high its annoyin

upside is i get free gym membership that i havent turned up to yet

beg u never post in the gym room again, we're all sick of the pretense that u have any intention of ever doing any exercise.

safe.

also lol at randomly teaching urself to drive, this guy will standardly take u for any hallucination and run u down.