game

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

my game needs brushing upits sooooo rusty right nowused to be oozing game on a natural thingbut as of late is jus got sooooooo badsimple girls i cant draw, well i dont even bother approaching because i cant think of wat to sayletting bare oppurtunities slip by because im lacking confidence wen it comes to making moveshelp me vip situation is critical

• Downvote 1

You don't lose game but lol at thinking you can't get rusty. If you haven't used it in a while then you'll obviously be rusty... Just like anything. Also if your confidence is low you start f*ck*ng up. When confidence is high it's like the goals just score themselves! So to speak.
this is the truthwhen yur drunk its like the chicks have been waiting the whole night just for u to come talk to dem its so easyits a confidence/bold ting

Tbh its been over a year since I even attempted to speech a chick, though there is one chick I see every morning at the station looking Vnice. I did comment on her shoes one time and she lit up like a Christmas tree, so I know I could lyrics it into swallowing my seed but I got a girl and I'm cool with it so no need to flex a muscle I have no need for.

• Upvote 1