game

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

im trying a new thing were i start random convo, it has relevance to the situation of the suroundingshas had a slight succes ratebut a few of them have been baaaaare rude so i jus had to keep it moving
You've just become aware of this technique?

Guest Portuguese

I haven't proper speeched a chick since the summer(I don't think saying to a chick what's your bb pin counts?) I see chicks who are 7 out of ten and above all the time I just can't be asked to go out off my way to show genuine intrest as for chicks whom are below 7 out of 10 meh.I don't think my game could ever desert me

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

why did i picture u shoutin at ur computer screen while typing that?/i have a theory hearthat when males are in a relationship they give off a certain pheromone that attracts single females, n im not talkin about when your with your girl (although, obv that happens to, but thats not my point)certain times id b on my own, no girlfriend n no one looks twice at me or whateverbut when i had girlfriends i was always gettin the eye, chicks flirting rubbin my arm n all thatwhich has lead me to believe that we give off a certain chemical when in a relationship that attracts sexually available femalesprob bullshit, but i dont care it sounded good in my head

• Upvote 2

there's prob sum truth in it.its called preselection, if a female has already selected u, it means that ur probably healthy/successful in the food chain, so a next female can save time off another females selection work by selecting a preselected male, happens all the time in the animal kingdom. back in the day u wud of just bred all these females, and just hung around killing beasts and such.

• Upvote 2

my game needs brushing upits sooooo rusty right nowused to be oozing game on a natural thingbut as of late is jus got sooooooo badsimple girls i cant draw, well i dont even bother approaching because i cant think of wat to sayletting bare oppurtunities slip by because im lacking confidence wen it comes to making moveshelp me vip situation is critical

• Upvote 2

there's prob sum truth in it.its called preselection, if a female has already selected u, it means that ur probably healthy/successful in the food chain, so a next female can save time off another females selection work by selecting a preselected male, happens all the time in the animal kingdom. back in the day u wud of just bred all these females, and just hung around killing beasts and such.
:D pos

:D pos
LMAO. I'm laughing at the reason you're laughing.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

self help guy broski5 Ways To Know You’re Playing The Heskey Role With Chickshttp://www.brotherswithnogame.com/5-ways-to-know-youre-playing-the-heskey-role-with-chicks/i aint even a football guy and im enjoyin this

that article was absoultely hilarious

we get in the car and we are talking and she is there telling me how she enjoyed the night and how it was all so special and we should do this some other time. That’s when the alarm bells started ringing; obviously this effort barely scratched the surface.
haha deffo been in this situation - thought i was gonna end up with a bang that night and she says we shud do this again some OTHER time .my face started getting all hot , blood pressure rising - i was sad because i was horny that day/mike kane dont lie that whole article is what u experience on a daily guy was prob reading it and thinking sh*t this is abt me :D
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1