Rooney to leave United

Flojo

apparently he said he wanted to leave since august...... hes basically doing a Fabregas ..... hes put himself in a position that realistically only one team is in a position to bid for him, Adebayor best start looking for a new home... who knows they might do a swap deal

If he leaves I don't see how this ends well.If you lose Rooney and Ferguson isn't given much cash to replace him he's going to have to find a jewel from somewhere. Scholes, VDS & Giggs on the way out with a lot of you saying the squad needs strengthening.God help the manager who takes over from Ferguson.

• Upvote 3

Well...[The Streets] Has it come to this...? [/The Streets]I never expected him to do a Scholes/Giggs/Nev but i certainly didnt see him going anytime soon.I guess theres slight positives in the fact that, the amount of teams fighting for his signature = Pee = Either a star purchase or some squad rebuilding...
This although I dont have the confidence in the board to re-invest all the money.

the swap deal with Adebayor is a possibility as Fergie's a long time fan.Very interesting developments the january transfer window and the summer will dictate where the club goes in the foreseable future.im expecting value to return to the market ASAP.But then again its just ass likely Kiko Macheda will play a blinder in the carling cup and be seen as the answer to all our problems.It was always obvious that the man stupid enough to take over straight from Fergie would be handed a posion chalice, but even i expected Rooney to leave after the sh*t had really hit the fan, the Fans still only on a 1 setting at the moment.Rooney's next book may actually be worth a read now. Not gonna slag the guy of untill the full story comes out, Wouldnt it be amazing if Rooney bought out his contract at the end off the season and went back to Everton.Hopefully Jose's and Fergie's friendship will be proven by us being pratically given Benz for peanuts,Missing out/opting out of getting Van der Vaart, really seems like a f*cked up move now. Especially when we then proceeded to buy Bebe for similar money. Time for about half the transfer funds set aside for the next 6 to 8 seasons to be spent in one massive. swoop. Old Trafford will be an interesting place come the next home game, the fans might actually make some noise and voice/show their displeasure at something with abit of passion.

Guest Portuguese
Possible replacements for RooneyPatoCescVDVSneijderBenzemaNeymarTorresHazardHulkDzeko
I can't believe I backed this guy at one point.This isn't Master League bruv.Fabregas ya kna.Dzeko ya kna.Pato ya kna.
Cesc its a bit diffcult but Dzeko wants to leave Wolfsburg as for Pato it could happen.About master league. this is football anything is possibleNobody saw This Rooney saga coming.

the swap deal with Adebayor is a possibility as Fergie's a long time fan.Very interesting developments the january transfer window and the summer will dictate where the club goes in the foreseable future.im expecting value to return to the market ASAP.But then again its just ass likely Kiko Macheda will play a blinder in the carling cup and be seen as the answer to all our problems.It was always obvious that the man stupid enough to take over straight from Fergie would be handed a posion chalice, but even i expected Rooney to leave after the sh*t had really hit the fan, the Fans still only on a 1 setting at the moment.Rooney's next book may actually be worth a read now. Not gonna slag the guy of untill the full story comes out, Wouldnt it be amazing if Rooney bought out his contract at the end off the season and went back to Everton.Hopefully Jose's and Fergie's friendship will be proven by us being pratically given Benz for peanuts,Missing out/opting out of getting Van der Vaart, really seems like a f*cked up move now. Especially when we then proceeded to buy Bebe for similar money. Time for about half the transfer funds set aside for the next 6 to 8 seasons to be spent in one massive. swoop. Old Trafford will be an interesting place come the next home game, the fans might actually make some noise and voice/show their displeasure at something with abit of passion.
fergeson just said they were going to make Rooney the highest paid player in the country and he still wants to leave...it aint about Phow many clubs in this country can realistically pay his wages?.... 2Rooney saying he aint going abroad and he aint leaving Manchester...if he aint going to city ill be shocked.....can really see a swap deal with Adebayor....city need to lessen their wage bill and Adebayor is a proven goalscorer who is out of favour

had a meeting with the boy and he reiterated what his agent had said. He wanted to go. I said to him, 'Just remember one thing: respect this club.' I don't want any nonsense from you, respect your club. What we're seeing now in the media is disappointing because we've done everything we can for Wayne Rooney, since the minute he's come to the club. We've always been there as a harbour for him. Any time he's been in trouble, the advice we've given him – I've even been prepared to give him financial advice, many times. But you do that for your players, not just Wayne Rooney. That's Manchester United. This is a club which bases all its history and its tradition on the loyalty and trust between managers and players and the club. That goes back to the days of Sir Matt. That's what it's founded on. Wayne's been a beneficiary of this help, just as Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and all the players have been. That's what we're there for.There's been no falling out. That's why we need to clarify the situation now for our fans. Because what we saw on Saturday was unacceptable. When we were at 2-2 and the fans were chanting for Wayne Rooney, it put pressure on the players and it didn't do any good for the team. So we've got to clarify the situation and try to do it right. There's no [specific] offer on the table for Wayne [at the moment]
If this is the case, Fergie done the right thing airing the c*nt out.

had a meeting with the boy and he reiterated what his agent had said. He wanted to go. I said to him, 'Just remember one thing: respect this club.' I don't want any nonsense from you, respect your club. What we're seeing now in the media is disappointing because we've done everything we can for Wayne Rooney, since the minute he's come to the club. We've always been there as a harbour for him. Any time he's been in trouble, the advice we've given him – I've even been prepared to give him financial advice, many times. But you do that for your players, not just Wayne Rooney. That's Manchester United. This is a club which bases all its history and its tradition on the loyalty and trust between managers and players and the club. That goes back to the days of Sir Matt. That's what it's founded on. Wayne's been a beneficiary of this help, just as Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and all the players have been. That's what we're there for.There's been no falling out. That's why we need to clarify the situation now for our fans. Because what we saw on Saturday was unacceptable. When we were at 2-2 and the fans were chanting for Wayne Rooney, it put pressure on the players and it didn't do any good for the team. So we've got to clarify the situation and try to do it right. There's no [specific] offer on the table for Wayne [at the moment]
If this is the case, Fergie done the right thing airing the c*nt out.
Trust.But again, it comes across like it's all about money. I want to hear WR's side.

fergeson just said they were going to make Rooney the highest paid player in the country and he still wants to leave...it aint about Phow many clubs in this country can realistically pay his wages?....
I dont think he actually said that, he said something more obscure. Let me find the quote.

Possible replacements for RooneyPatoCescVDVSneijderBenzemaNeymarTorresHazardHulkDzeko
I can't believe I backed this guy at one point.This isn't Master League bruv.Fabregas ya kna.Dzeko ya kna.Pato ya kna.
Cesc its a bit diffcult but Dzeko wants to leave Wolfsburg as for Pato it could happen.About master league. this is football anything is possibleNobody saw This Rooney saga coming.
Dzeko has signed a pre-contract with Juventus.Pato has come out & said he'd only leave for Barcelona. Milan are doing well + a bunch of Brazilians at the club.Cesc going United? Not even dignifiying that...Fully yamming the bait, care not, I'm bored.

Actually I take that back.

Of course. David’s prepared to offer the best terms possible for any player in the country. We realise and recognise the quality of the player, that’s why negotiations were started early summer, two years before his contract was up, to extend that contract. And also extend at the behest of the player itself. He said he wanted to stay for life. We were honouring that request from Wayne to stay at the club, at the club he loved. He said the best thing he’d ever done was to sign for Manchester United. So David was prepared, with the discussions with our owners, to offer Wayne the best contract that anyone could have in the country.