Jokeman Yout Jailed For Forcing 91 Year Old Woman To Perform Sex Act

Hernandez Balcazar

'Depraved' gang leader who forced 91-year-old woman to perform sex act on her elderly carer is jailed indefinitely

A depraved gang leader who filmed himself humiliating a 91-year-old woman and her carer at knife-point has been jailed indefinitely for an attack that filled a judge with 'utter revulsion'.

Michael Lewis, 21, who led the Brixton Hill Blood gang in south London, is believed to have made the film as a 'trophy' to show other members.

The fiend broke into the 91-year-old woman's flat and filmed her carrying out sex acts with her elderly carer before cutting the phone line and threatening to return if they called the police.

Lewis, known as 'Joker 187 General' - 187 being the code for murder in the US - will serve at least eight years before he can be considered for parole after being branded a 'danger to the public'.

Sentencing him at Inner London Crown Court, Judge Roger Chapple described the case as one of the most 'sickening and harrowing' he had ever heard.

He said: 'It demonstrates that there are no limits to the depths of depravity that some will descend to.

'The reasons for your behaviour are to me entirely unfathomable.

'The ordeal suffered at your hands by these two women has properly been described as horrific.

'The emotional scars you have inflicted upon them are deep and permanent.

'I am faced with a defendant who, for no reason I can begin to understand, has committed behaviour of the utmost gravity.

'You were not affected by drink or drugs and have no disability.

'What you did fills me with utter revulsion.

'Having behaved in this way, there is a significant risk you will do so again and do serious harm to your next victim.'

Inner London Crown Court heard Lewis had caused 'shock', 'terror' and 'humiliation'. He will serve at least eight years behind bars

Inner London Crown Court heard Lewis had caused 'shock', 'terror' and 'humiliation'. He will serve at least eight years behind bars

Earlier Gillian Etherton, prosecuting, told Inner London Crown Court he had caused 'shock, terror and humiliation'.

'Through physical force, controlled aggression and at knifepoint he forced the younger woman to perform a number of degrading and humiliating sexual acts,' she said.

'He further terrified the two women by cutting the phone line and threatening to kill them a number of times.'

She said the carer had tried to fend Lewis off when he first barged in.

'She tried to push the door shut but he was too strong,' she said. 'He got behind her, grabbed her shoulders and as if he knew where she was going, forced her towards her friend's front door.'

He ordered: 'Don't scream. Open the door.'

They went into the resident's room and found her sitting on her bed. She told him to get out but Lewis growled: 'Tell her to be quiet, or I'll hurt you.'

The carer did as she was told and he assaulted her as the older woman continued to scream.

He warned: 'Tell her to stop, because for me killing is no fear.'

The carer led him to a jar containing £100 hoping to end their ordeal but Lewis, who continues to deny his involvement, kept going.

The attacks - captured on his phone - continued for several more minutes while the courageous older woman tried to fight him off with her walking stick.

'Her carer was shaking so much she could not stand,' Miss Etherton added.

He eventually returned his blade to his waistband and fled, warning: 'No police or I'll be back.' He stole money and the carer's mobile phone.

The shell-shocked carer began writing down an account of what had happened, before finishing her chores and handing over to the next helper.

She went home and took two baths but said nothing to her husband and continued with her own household duties.

The following day she went to the police but only to try and stop an attack on someone else.

She described Lewis' hunched stance and DNA tests on a body hair found stuck to some carpet tape led officers to him.

Mobile cell site evidence and CCTV from a nearby takeaway also suggested he had been very near the scene that night.

Paul Raudnitz, defending, said Lewis had a 'troubled and difficult' upbringing with a 'violent' father and a mother jailed for 12 years for drug trafficking when he was just 12. He worked occasionally as a security guard at music festivals.

Lewis, of Vauxhall, south-west London, was found guilty of false imprisonment, false imprisonment with intent to commit a sexual offence, robbery, sexual assault, causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent, assault by penetration and making threats to kill.

The women have not been named.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1320460/Depraved-gang-leader-forced-91-year-old-woman-perform-sex-act-carer-jailed-horrified-judge.html#ixzz12pYThRQk

article-1320460-0B9C119F000005DC-309_468x301.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGzcjZoeOs8

peakkkk

set man on the ends are saying he werent involved he just recorded it <_< seen cos thats all cool innit bro.

smh

disgusting

----------------

Now playing: Krept & Konan - Test Out The 9 (feat. Margs & Margs)

via FoxyTunes

Guest Triple XXX

thats f*ckin grim

but i dont see how he got 8 n that chick who stabbed up her baby an oscene amount of time didnt even get held under the mental health act (no DMF)

23 hours solitary confinement in a cell with the ceiling very low

/

*waits for Mr Q to say this guy shud be doing community service painting schools etc*

hahaha i was gonna say this but allowed it

we are heartless morons who should feel sorry for him because his daddy hit hm

I'm baffled by this man must have been planning this for a while.

And then to film it!? to show people. Also why do i fear that if he got away with this and was showing his fellow gang members the video none of them would be sickened by it. :/

I don't care about the negs i would have snitched.

I'm baffled by this man must have been planning this for a while.

And then to film it!? to show people. Also why do i fear that if he got away with this and was showing his fellow gang members the video none of them would be sickened by it. :/

I don't care about the negs i would have snitched.

So if you were in the Brixton Blood Gang and your leader showed you the video he's made of him tormenting this old woman you would have proactively informed the police about it?