what DO you like bout the new rwd...

maxibonbon

the user cp is f*cking cold

i like the colors. but how come my reply box has a big vip 2 in the middle..a i cant see when i try typing over it.it does have alot to compete with rwd tho, witht he grim room and other rooms, as well as the galleries which generated alot of user interest *coughs* unless thats in the works already.

rwd will always get new users coz of the grime roombut we just gotta keep building this untill it starts coming up on google searches

I like the layout of this. I've already become accustomed to it.We just need to put a name in. Cos it just says Mozilla Firefox at the top theres no name like VIP 2 - Mozilla Firefox like how RWD does at the top or at the taskbar.Everyone should keep searching vip2 or whatever you need to do so it comes up on google searches.Like Carpe said when replying the VIP 2 logo thing comes in the way - that can be a bit annoying.

I like the layout of this. I've already become accustomed to it.We just need to put a name in. Cos it just says Mozilla Firefox at the top theres no name like VIP 2 - Mozilla Firefox like how RWD does at the top or at the taskbar.Everyone should keep searching vip2 or whatever you need to do so it comes up on google searches.Like Carpe said when replying the VIP 2 logo thing comes in the way - that can be a bit annoying.
When the domain name http://www.vip2.co.uk has propagated through all the nameservers properly by 2moz. Then everything should be criss & tingz would be picked up nicely on GOOGLE and OTHER places. But in the meantime. Get the word out. rolleyes2.gif

everyone who got a myspace make a bulletin i done that and bare heads joined flashback and i got like 50 people on mines