Man leaves home for a week so it can be decorated and 15 squatters move in

Vertigo

Guest Portuguese

I rate this guy's composure I swear they are laughing@him as well.

He can't do a thing or he will go jail so he might as well send a few goons to do the work true say his house is worth 700,000

Guest Portuguese

I rate this guy's composure I swear they are laughing@him as well.

He can't do a thing or he will go jail so he might as well send a few goons to do the work true say his house is worth 700,000

lol at not forcibly removing a bunch of ITALIAN students, evr1 knows these guys fold under pressure.

thing that gives me joke is these guys are nearly always anti-establishment or call themselves anarchists, but can do the sh*t they do cos they are protected by our pathetic bureaucratic rules, if we lived in anarchy there wud be a pile on the pavement rite now, 15 italians high.

• Upvote 6

I wouldn't even call the police to start with. Would tell a bunch of friends to get some ballies and go kick the f*ckers out. Pay people if need be. Make sure I'm in some public place with CCTV at the time. Then come home after like I never knew there were squatters.

no u wouldnt bruv

u would run to the nearest internet shop on the high st, log unto vip2 and proceed with a 6 line paragragh/ anger-fuelled rant abt foreign ppl in ur yrd

• Downvote 9

I wouldn't even call the police to start with. Would tell a bunch of friends to get some ballies and go kick the f*ckers out. Pay people if need be. Make sure I'm in some public place with CCTV at the time. Then come home after like I never knew there were squatters.

LMAO. you aint built like that.

• Upvote 5

could never happen to a west indian or african family.. dem man would be out the front door within the hour.

Also, people talking about gbh / assault: as long as you don't mess them up too badly, then you will probably get off lightly. Small price to pay to get your yard back imo

• Upvote 4

no u wouldnt bruv

u would run to the nearest internet shop on the high st, log unto vip2 and proceed with a 6 line paragragh/ anger-fuelled rant abt foreign ppl in ur yrd

I have never stopped anything I'm doing to vent on here.

As for not being "built like that". Not being able to organise people to do something and be elsewhere while they carry out the dirty work? It's a shame you consider that challenging but I'm sure I could get it done.

fact of the matter is this guy can not do nothing... he has already gone to the media and the courts so any unlawful things that happen to his property while he is there he will be held responsible.... the best thing he can do is try and fight this case via the courts and make a big enough noise about it for them to review the squatters rights act and change it.

no u wouldnt bruv

You let E15 lil cuzin rob 50 pound of you and didnt no nothing back

What you gonna do to 15 people who stole 700bags of you bro?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

man needs to do something cant let this violation run, Done training at work about this as long as you use reasonable force you are bless but its a messed up situation. Tony Martin was mentioned when I was doing this training reason why he went jail. Coz he blatenly said in the pub if he finds another robber again he will shoot them dead. Same with the asian man who was tied up and then escaped and gave the robber brain damage from a lick over the head with a cricket bat. Man should f*ck*ng get all the windows locked the way the council do it and make a brick wall at he entrace trap them in there.

Who heard about them squatters who took over the police station down leyton swear they r still there

who saw the black women who took over the white womens house in Brighton they had it on gmtv was a f*ckry ting to but there was more to the story than gmtv let on

could never happen to a west indian or african family.. dem man would be out the front door within the hour.

:/ lulz

i wouldnt even let them man out the yard....f*ck kicking them out after them man have trashed the place....they aint leaving till they clean the f*ck*ng place and pay due compensation...

lol at guys saying petrol bombs etc.

sorry what?

petrol bomb ur own house ye?

kk

in that persons case his whole yard is getting fixed up, so he could of capitalized of the situation, by not having to pay out for the work and getting his money bk via insurance with a fresh house or money. where them people are in his yard 15 of them at that with the house in that state that it is, it would most likely work.. not petrol bombing but burning it down.

• Upvote 1