What do you lot think of this routine?

djbmc

http://www.real-weight-lifting.com/best-shoulder-workout.html
The workoutThe best shoulder workout contains both compound and isolation exercises. As you may know, free-weights are by far and away the best choice for gaining strength and size.Compounds are important for overall size and mass-building, as well as developing functional real-world strength. They also have favourable side effects such as increased testosterone production due to their taxing nature.With shoulders, more than one isolation exercise is needed to really hit each part of the shoulder and stimulate growth from front to back.Front delt training: the Standing Shoulder PressNumber of Sets: 3Reps: 8-10This is the staple of the mass-building shoulder workout. Otherwise known as the military press, it’s a heavy compound that will hit your front-delts hard. If you only do one shoulder exercise, this is it. Not only will this build size, but significant pressing strength as well.Make sure your form is good, and crank out 3 sets of 8-10 reps. Your range of motion is important - remember to lower the bar all the way down to your chest and full extend and lock your arms out at the top. Also, remember to breathe!The Front RaiseNumber of Sets: 2-3Reps: 8-10You may find the standing shoulder press enough to stimulate growth in the front delts, especially if you’re doing a lot of barbell benching on your chest day.However, the best shoulder workouts include front raises for maximum growth. The front raise is an isolation exercise that targets the front delts. 2-3 sets is enough, and reps should be kept high-ish in the 8-10 range to stimulate hypertrophy.That’s the front of the shoulders taken care of. What about the rest?Side shoulders: The Lateral RaiseNumber of Sets: 3-4Reps: 8-10Although the side shoulders are somewhat active in a variety of lifts, there’s only one exercise that really targets them enough to cause serious growth: the lateral raise.Work hard on these, because they contribute more to that wide “cannonball” look than any other exercise. You can also check out the lying lateral raise for a variation on this exercise that some people find extremely effective for shoulder growth.With lateral raises, it’s important to keep the form immaculate to make sure all the stress is on the side deltoids. Strict form with light weight is far more productive than a heavier weight that you have to cheat up.Medial delts don’t contribute much to whole-body strength, so there’s no point cheat-lifting heavy weights via momentum on lateral raises. Focus on form and watch them grow.The back of the shoulder: The Rear Delt RaiseNumber of Sets: 2-3Reps: 8-10This is another isolation exercise, designed to target the back of the shoulder – the rear deltoids.Some people find that their rear delts grow just fine from heavy back work – barbell and dumbbell rows in particular. Others find that they need the extra isolation work to really trigger growth in the rear delts.Whether you choose to do rear delt raises on shoulder or back day, is up to you – personally I prefer back day because like to do them right after rows, when they’re already somewhat fatigued. However, the choice is yours.That’s it, the best shoulder workout for strength and size you’ll find, probably ever. Seriously though, the secret to big shoulders is hard work and repetition of the basics, over and over.Like all good free-weight workouts that work, it’s short and simple. Note: Intensity not included - that’s your job!.
It seems a bit light going, i'm used to doing 4 or more sets per exercise, but then maybe that's why my shoulders seem weaker than the rest of me. What do u guys think?

i currently do the standing press, lateral raise and front raise. and i use the ones charles glass advises on BB.comshoulders are small muscles that just need 3 sets of about 8-12 reps in isolation once a week. along with your back and chest excersises, your shoulders should get a good workout

i was starting with the dumbell press, but sitting down so that i don't use my back as much,(12,10,8,6) then doing upright rows, then doing lateral and front raises but yeh normally i been doing either that pyramid thing or 4x8. i might try this out then, see how it goes.