TV Licence

thinkingthuglife

went time without paying but they started sending me letters about enforcement officers coming to my yard so then one they did i kept on claiming i had no tv they try back date the ting 4 years about give them 3 bills f*ck off so now im on some ting where i have to pay them 25 a month til jan a think. I know one breh who got caught had to pay a 1000 fine

Had a guy come to my house last year at uni and he tried saying they "detected" I had a TV, and served a warning saying they would come back with police or some sh*t in a week. (TV Licence was meant to be included in my rent so my estate agents sorted it out in the end, dunno if they would actually come back in a week)

if you dont watch tv but use it to play computer game on do you stil have to pay for it?

Nope.

I had the TV License man come round the other day he was doing the area got to my door and asked when i moved in told him then he asked if i had a TV i told him yes then he asked if i had a license for it.

Told him i don't watch TV i have my PS3 and Xbox 360 connected and i use my TV to play games and watch Blu Rays man looked at me as if i was lying and asked if he could see. I let him in he looked round the back of my HDTV looking for a cable or aerial then he left.

lol at ever paying for tv license...seriously

they have tried it all

brown letters, blue letters (this was when i didn't even have a tv in my apartment, so thats how u know all that tv detection nonsense is just that)

lies from "we know u have a tv we got this information from sky " (sky doesn't give out that information) to saying they're sumone else so as to get my name and then lieing that i admited to having a tv.

dn't let them in...ever

and u will have no problem

lol..seriously tv license is a no thought

• Upvote 1