if there introduce a prenup law would u sign it when getting married

tino

Prenuptial agreements have been recognised as enforceable under British divorce law for the first time, in a supreme court ruling today.Judges found in favour of the 40-year-old German heiress Katrin Radmacher, who had sought to protect her £106m fortune in the eventuality of a marriage breakdown.

i wont cheat on my wife brother
okay, but can you guarantee she won't cheat on you?/If I'm rich I'm gonna somehow work it into my contract that if I am to get married I have to have a prenup. I'm sure its somehow possible.
What contract is this bruh? You're life contract?

lollike any of you are gonna be rich
mate i have stacked 90bags(not too bad for a tr0ll eh?) in only a few years, i will be rich you mark these words/IF YOU AINT NO PUNK, HOLLA WE WANT PRENUP, WE WANT PRENUP, YEEEEAAAHHHH, ITS SUTTIN THAT YOU NEED TO HAVE, COS WHEN SHE LEAVE YO ASS SHE GONE LEAVE WIT HALF

lollike any of you are gonna be rich
mate i have stacked 90bags(not too bad for a tr0ll eh?) in only a few years, i will be rich you mark these words/IF YOU AINT NO PUNK, HOLLA WE WANT PRENUP, WE WANT PRENUP, YEEEEAAAHHHH, ITS SUTTIN THAT YOU NEED TO HAVE, COS WHEN SHE LEAVE YO ASS SHE GONE LEAVE WIT HALF
nah ur an official gu wont just be rich, u will define rich